Re:Nse & Mcx realtime data charting software with Metastock supported.

I am Arun from chennai new for this forum. I am trying nse & mcx real time data charting software with meta stock supported.

I am redy to pay for that, but who is providing i don't know? please suggest me or send mail to the following mail id: [email protected]

Regards
Arun

Re: Nse & Mcx real time data charting software with meta stock supported.

I am Arun from chennai new for this forum. I am trying nse & mcx real time data charting software with meta stock supported.

I am redy to pay for that, but who is providing i don't know? please suggest me or send mail to the following mail id: [email protected]

Regards
Arun[/QUOTE]

hi,
I am cnarvak.I want charting software for mcx. if anybody knows about it,please tell me.

hi i m new to online trading so plese tell me from where i can download sharekhan's software

hi how r u. i am deepak from delhi can u provide me the software for trading. its urgent.

Nse & Mcx realtime data charting software

Anybody can help me to get real time technical charting software for MCX and NSE. I should able to download and update daily data. It will be great help if anybody guide me.

Re: Nse & Mcx realtime data charting software with Metastock supported.

use quote tracker. download from internet. it works with nse real time quote. if you don't see the option for nse real time quote in quote tracker then update quote tracker for latest files. after updating quote tracker, you will see nse real time quote option in quote tracker. select nse real time quote option in quote tracker and enjoy real time quotes.

also reseach about how to set alerts in quote tracker and this is a great feature and you will make lots of money using this feature. if u need further help email me at [email protected]

have fun

aditya14

Re: Nse & Mcx realtime data charting software with Metastock supported.

use quote tracker. download from internet. it works with nse real time quote. if you don't see the option for nse real time quote in quote tracker then update quote tracker for latest files. after updating quote tracker, you will see nse real time quote option in quote tracker. select nse real time quote option in quote tracker and enjoy real time quotes.

also reseach about how to set alerts in quote tracker and this is a great feature and you will make lots of money using this feature. if u need further help email me at [email protected]

have fun
There is no option for nse quotes in quote source or index source.