Ram Naam Satya Hai

murthymsr

Abstracted from wikipedia:
--------------------------
Satya is a Sanskrit word that loosely translates into English as "truth" or "correct". It is a term of power due to its purity and meaning.

Satya is also defined in Sanskrit as "sate hitam satyam" which translates to "The path to ultimate truth or Sat is satya (i.e. the real truth)".

The philosophical meaning of the word 'Satya' is "unchangeable", "that which has no distortion", "that which is beyond distinctions of time, space, and person", "that which pervades the universe in all its constancy". Human life progresses through different stagesfrom childhood to adolescence, from adolescence to youth, and youth to old age. It is through these changes that people progress in the manifest world. That is why human life or its receptacle, the body, is not Satya.

-----------------------------
Ram Naam Hi (only) Satya Hai !

We may also say:

Ram Naam Satya Hai !

Thanks to this and other thought provoking posts of praveen.

murthymsr

praveen taneja

Praveen,

I wonder how do you get such of these ideas?

For some, there is no why? and How?

Just like these,

Which one of these first?
Egg or Hen.
Seed or Plant.
Bro I know its EGG an dthat too in the form of god if u dont belive prove its Hen first:thumb:
It was seed and that too in gods blessings if u say plant prove that:thumb:

praveen taneja

Seems to be a coined phrase just like saying hello on picking up the phone, why go people have names not numbers to identify themselves just because its been that done that way always.

Cheers
Bro my aim for raising this querry was to spread some spiritual thoughts in all machines called traders:thumb:
Do u think Baghwan Ram is only a part of a story:confused:
Is this that Ram Naam Satya Hai is only a phrase?
Jiska naam pathar ko paani pe tairwa deta hai kya wo insaan the:confused:
Ya to ab Jaan Lo ya phir tab Jab log kahenge
Raam Naam Satya Hai, Prabhu Ka Naam Satya Hai:clap:

praveen taneja

The Lamp

Once a devotte, who had great ambition to know something about the divine, wanted his eye of wisdom to be opened. He entered a cave where a monk was residing. While entering the cave he saw a small light.

As he moved forward even that little light got extinguished. In darkness one feels frightened, and in fear, we think of God very intensively. Thus he chanted loudly the name of God and on hearing this, the saint asked him who he was.

He said that he had come to seek his grace. The great saint, who was sustaining himself in the cave only by breathing the air around him, had the competence to know the mind of his visitor. He said that he will answer his question later but asked him first to go and light the lamp, which had been extinguished. The visitor took a matchbox and tried to light the lamp but did not succeed. He told the guru that he had finished all the matchsticks and yet he had not succeeded in lighting the lamp.

The saint then asked him to open he lamp, put out all the water and pour oil in it, and then try to light it. The person did this but the lamp would not light even then. The saint then said that the wick was probably wet with water and asked him to dry it nicely in the open and then attempt to light the lamp. He did this and succeeded. Then the person ventured to mention his need and sought it to the saint.

The surprised saint said that the appropriate answer was being given all the while. The visitor pleaded that, being an ignorant man he was not able to understand the significance of the teaching and requested the saint to explain to him in clearer terms.

The saint said: "In the vessel of your heart, there is the wick of your soul. The wick has been immersed all these days in the water of your sensuous desire. Therefore you are not able to light the lamp of wisdom. Pour out all the water of desires from the vessel of your heart, and fill it with devotion of God. Take the wick of soul and dry it in the sunshine of unattachment; squeeze out of it all the water present in the form of desire and put into the heart the oil of devotion of God. It will be possible for you to light the lamp of wisdom".

trader.trends

WoW! Exactly my question.

How does one know that 'God' is the one who (which?) is going with you?

How does one know that all the money that you have earned from Nifty doesn't go with you.

Is it only because some "sadhu baba" told us that money doesn't go with us while dying?
I am also puzzled by one more contradiction. There is supposed to be heaven and hell with each of us going to one of it depending on the brownie points we have earned in our life. So after one dies why assume that everyone goes to heaven? If some one is going to hell is God accompanying him to hell too when we say Ram naam satya hai? On a personal level I know and I am sure each of usknow quite a few people who do not deserve a place in heaven if there is such place. Anyway since all is Maya isn't hell and heaven and the concept of God Maya too? What makes it exempt? Uncomfortable questions for believers I guess.

Last edited:

praveen taneja

I am also puzzled by one more contradiction. There is supposed to be heaven and hell with each of us going to one of it depending on the brownie points we have earned in our life. So after one dies why assume that everyone goes to heaven? If some one is going to hell is God accompanying him to hell too when we say Ram naam satya hai? On a personal level I know and I am sure each of usknow quite a few people who do not deserve a place in heaven if there is such place. Anyway since all is Maya isn't hell and heaven and the concept of God Maya too? What makes it exempt? Uncomfortable questions for believers I guess.
Nice bro appreciate ur willingness to know more:thumb:
Actually whaever is there hell heaven or anything is made of and from god only so question of god here or not is immaterial as god is everywhere every place everything iys god only
people go there to get due of there karma for good its heaven for bad its hell
so conclusion is
Dukh mein sumiran sab karien Sukh mei n kare na koi
Jo Sukh mein sumiran kare to dukh kahe ka hoye:thumb: