Ram Naam Satya Hai

praveen taneja

Please do not frightened by reading title of the thread

I have a small querry and want to know from all intelligent people here that

Why people say" Ram Naam Satya Hai " when some one died?

why not people say when they meet and say Ram Ram or Ram Ramji???

why not when they bless with this or on birthday and marriege why people dont say "Ram naam Satya Hai"
Why people say loudly Ram Naam Satya Hai, Raam Ka Naam Satya Hai, Prabhu Ka Naam Satya Hai "
As per I think that when on demice of someone people speak and tell in his years that whole life u think of ur business wife nifty sensex GF family Relative and except god you thought of everrything
Now see nothing is going with you and it is warning and lesson for others that remember god as it is only which will go with you
Hope to get positive response from all of you which can increase my Gyan

findvikas

Very good question, per my thinking and our religion we treat the name of Ram as the most sacred thing and by just taking the name of Ram (or god Rama) anything and everything can be achieved. While the last journey is said to be the most difficult one it cannot be completed without the name of Ram.

This is what I know and believe... let's wait others to join. Very well said that we won't take our stocks and tensions with us when we die but only those who take the name of Ram goes to sleep with a smile. Last I remember my nana ji with that smile on his face... may god keep him in peace.

rkkarnani

It simply signifies that : The only truth is RAAM NAAM and nothing else!!! U hv rightly deduced that all else is left behind!!! We in our religion believe that its ONLY the Lords Name (RAAM NAAM) that we uttered goes with us!!

Please do not frightened by reading title of the thread

I have a small querry and want to know from all intelligent people here that

Why people say" Ram Naam Satya Hai " when some one died?

why not when they bless with this or on birthday and marriege why people dont say "Ram naam Satya Hai"
Why people say loudly Ram Naam Satya Hai, Raam Ka Naam Satya Hai, Prabhu Ka Naam Satya Hai "
As per I think that when on demice of someone people speak and tell in his years that whole life u think of ur business wife nifty sensex GF family Relative and except god you thought of everrything
Now see nothing is going with you and it is warning and lesson for others that remember god as it is only which will go with you
Hope to get positive response from all of you which can increase my Gyan

because of our hectic schedule ,
getting up early and going late to bed ,
in the hurly burly of life ,
while doing business ,
while fighting with people over small matters ,
while taking/giving bribe ,
while cheating other people,
while doing immoral things,
while using illegal ways to get things done,

we tend to forget that world around us is mithya ( an illusion )
nothing is real around us ,

the only thing real is Ram ,
the only truth is Ram , everything else is illusion

In order to reinforce this truth and remind all of this truth , this line is used.

Last edited:
all relations in life how ever close to us is lost on death..
in next life u will get new relations .. but name of god is same even in next life..
so Ram Naam Satya Hai..

All the things in this world what gives us happiness is ephimeral.
Once we are away from the thing the hapiness turns in sorrow..
Gods name gives us happiness without consuming any thing..u just remember him to be happy..
So Ram Naam Satya Hai.

We humans dont see things as they are ..
Some times we are eclipsed from the reality..
We consider wrong things right..
We spend most part of our life living in wrong perception and assumptions..
So Ram Naam Satya Hai.

Truth is persistant.. Truth is original.. Truth is purest..
All things in this world have become impure..
All things have mixture.. All things are unclean..
Only God is free from mixture. God is ever clean and purest..
So Ram Naam Satya Hai.

Human soul is gotten in trap of life and and death..
From which how to get mukti and jeevan mukti is not known to then..
All eyes of deevotees praying is towards sky that god will show us light.
And take us out from the darkness of the ignorance about self,god and universe..
So Ram Naam Satya Hai..
Ram Naam Satya Hai..

Gyan
People use to say Jai Shri Ram/Jai Shri Krishna /Om Namah Shivay in older days(50-100 yrs back,just my guess) whenever they meet someone else.In some places people still say Jai Shri Ram/Jai Shri Krishna/Om Namah Shivay whenever they meet someone else.It is not only that on death we take Lord Ram name,I think we take Lord Ram,Krishna,Shiva name many times ,only we need to observe it.In our whole lifetime I think we listen to numerous number of times Lord Rama,Krishna,Shiva name but it all depends to whom we give more attention ,we give more attention to a person saying Ram Ram or a person in death rally saying Ram Name.Definitely we listen to Lord Ram,Krishna,Shiva name more while we are living and constantly engaged with worldy activities,only we need to pay attention whenever we listen to it.