RAJ MTP Trading diary based on RENKO FLOW Pivot Strategy

healthraj

Any Idea About Tomorrow's live trading session between 11.15 to 12.45...???
Do we get some movement tomorrow also ??? Shall we hold our long Nifty position???
Sorry that I could not respond before during market hours. Generally speaking NSE has done so many such trading sessions on Saturdays. There would be very less volume. So if it is not a six hour session like a normal day, it is bette to avoid trading on those days.

prabhsingh

Raj,

Many thanks for taking us LIVE with each and every day.Profit or Loss are part of trading but i have hardly seen anybody who is so closely walking through each and every trade with LIVE system.

healthraj

07-Sep-2012 Closing

NIFTY - Long above 5324 (Not as per pivot levels Pivot was at 5334) - 20 points
BANKNIFTY - Long Above 10104 - 20 points
SBIN - Long above 1892 - 5 points
ICICIBANK - Long above 931 - 9 points

So overall not a GREAT DAY but a Profitable Day.

Pivots at the ENd of the day
Today missed an great opportunity in INFY because of the perception formed in the morning about INFY. Actually compared to all other, INFY performed well today and had more than 1% return

johnnypareek

Hi,

Well, Lots of peoples asking for files. As I too faced the same problem to dig thread then link . Is it be better to use file link as signature rather then whole thread?? If one is doing this hard work for free, why we can't help him by putting the file link as signature so that author will get time to do more work.

johnny