Quoting Dr Alexander Elder

Linus

This is my third reading of Trading for a Living. This book is full of gems. This time I am not gonna read it but sip it very very slowly!

Some quotes from the book -

A successful trader is a realist.

Unstructured environment of the markets makes it easy to develop fantasies.

Many losers do not know that trading is intellectually fairly simple.

A loser is not undercapitalized, his mind is underdeveloped.

The market is not your mother. It consists of tough men and women who look for ways to take money away from you instead of pouring milk into your mouth.

Trading is the most dangerous human endeavor, short of war.

sunil saranjame.

swagat86

This is my third reading of Trading for a Living. This book is full of gems. This time I am not gonna read it but sip it very very slowly!

The market is not your mother. It consists of tough men and women who look for ways to take money away from you instead of pouring milk into your mouth.

sunil saranjame.

Loved these, yeah his book is Gem

TY

Hello,

A similar kind of book is "Technical analysis of the financial market", by John Murphy. If we read it slowly from the first chapter, there are lots of gems in even simple topics like support, resistance, etc.

Praveen.

Very true,Sunil......and some nice ones from Elder!

Saint

Unstructured environment of the markets makes it easy to develop fantasies.

Many losers do not know that trading is intellectually fairly simple.

A loser is not undercapitalized, his mind is underdeveloped.

sunil saranjame.

thanks for providing above gems