quote tracker backfill

Sir,
If I open the quote tracker at 10.30 a.m. and if i right click on the chart there is no option of backfill. If i go into option/data sources proxy settings/backfill there is no option of nse india in the drop down list. Is it possible to backfill charts of quote tracker or backfill the data from odin or chartsdata.

Thanx in advance.

Sir,
If I open the quote tracker at 10.30 a.m. and if i right click on the chart there is no option of backfill. If i go into option/data sources proxy settings/backfill there is no option of nse india in the drop down list. Is it possible to backfill charts of quote tracker or backfill the data from odin or chartsdata.

Thanx in advance.
Which version of QT are you using? i use version 3.9.5, it has nse-india realtime (free) as one of the available sources. Try & do a webupdate that might solve your problem or re download QT from their official website & reinstall.

Backfill using custom sources (ODIN, chartsdata...) is not possible in QT, only the available servers can be used.

Sir,

I am using 3.9.5. And I have uninstalled and reinstalled the quotetracker from its official website. but when i open chart and right click on the chart then their is no option of backfill the intraday chart.

when i open the option/datasource/proxy their is an option in Histbackfill of nse india (free) but in backfill nse indi (free) is not available.

Sir, plz tell me whether it is possible and what to do?

Thankyou.

From what i have seen in last few days is Quotetracker isnt backfilling the intraday data, it fetches the intraday data alright when you are online but the part when u were offline or not using QT is conspicously missing. Before the recent NSE update ( when NSE altered the get quote link & shifted to AJAX a few days back) backfill use to work well, maybe we need to mail the support guys about this issue & seek clarification from them. QT support is good i guess we will get a reply soon.

And plz dont call me sir, i m just a beginner in this field...

Last edited:
From what i have seen in last few days is Quotetracker isnt backfilling the intraday data, it fetches the intraday data alright when you are online but the part when u were offline or not using QT is conspicously missing. Before the recent NSE update ( when NSE altered the get quote link & shifted to AJAX a few days back) backfill use to work well, maybe we need to mail the support guys about this issue & seek clarification from them. QT support is good i guess we will get a reply soon.

And plz dont call me sir, i m just a beginner in this field...
how long u have been getting backfill with NSE India. I used it about 2 yrs back and there was no option to get free backfill. And recently got a mail from them - it is no more free.