Quick day trade in options

Hello

This is for active traders who sit in front of screen.

For first hour (or 90 min) of trade just watch screen till u build a judgement of NIFTY move for next 10 - 15 points (up or down).

If it is up then buy a CALL but if u think it is down then buy PUT (out of money cos the are cheap ... less investment ... leading to good RoI).

In the next one hour or so square up the position. This can give 10% profit. SL should be 20%. Trade only when u have good judgement and NOT EVERY DAY.

Example with Expenses incurred - on 31 Mar bought 8700 CE 4 lots at 60 and sold at 66. I paid Rs 20 brokerage each leg (zerodha), STT was only Rs. 1.33 (repeat Rs 1.33 - for 4 lots) and few other expenses. My total expenses were around Rs. 56 for 4 lots i.e. Rs 14 per lot.

Made a profit of Rs 600 (minus expenses of Rs 56) on an investment of Rs 6000. This is abt 9%.

QUESTION : Is this type of trade common among day traders or have I invented this (just joking guys). But seriously, can you share your experiences of profit / loss making with day trading in options?

pos_trader

kiran_thiru

joking on me you undergarment seller :mad::mad::D
thank you TR bhai, for remembering me as garment seller.
by the way, why on shame. don't you need those?
:D:D:D

ramakanth sir, hum sab chamatkari hai. don't take it too personally.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Hello

This is for active traders who sit in front of screen.

For first hour (or 90 min) of trade just watch screen till u build a judgement of NIFTY move for next 10 - 15 points (up or down).

If it is up then buy a CALL but if u think it is down then buy PUT (out of money cos the are cheap ... less investment ... leading to good RoI).

In the next one hour or so square up the position. This can give 10% profit. SL should be 20%. Trade only when u have good judgement and NOT EVERY DAY.

Example with Expenses incurred - on 31 Mar bought 8700 CE 4 lots at 60 and sold at 66. I paid Rs 20 brokerage each leg (zerodha), STT was only Rs. 1.33 (repeat Rs 1.33 - for 4 lots) and few other expenses. My total expenses were around Rs. 56 for 4 lots i.e. Rs 14 per lot.

Made a profit of Rs 600 (minus expenses of Rs 56) on an investment of Rs 6000. This is abt 9%.

QUESTION : Is this type of trade common among day traders or have I invented this (just joking guys). But seriously, can you share your experiences of profit / loss making with day trading in options?

pos_trader
not seen any profitable trader in traderji , who use only day trading naked options for profits, it kinda catches you and takes all money out , doing this since last 5 years and helping mankind err traderkind :lol:

badarivt

The worst thing that could happen to a novice is getting profits in the first few trades. This creates a false confidence about markets. Thereafter, one increases trade size and risks and ends up losing all. This happens multiple times before the trader realises that this system does not work. The trade is not wrong per se - SL is too large

Rish

not seen any profitable trader in traderji , who use only day trading naked options for profits, it kinda catches you and takes all money out , doing this since last 5 years and helping mankind err traderkind :lol:
Profitable traders are there, if you trade in the right opportunity, naked options use to give good return (maximum 4 or 5 opportunities in a month). As you said day trading naked option, will make us naked for sure.