Question reg sh's 315 system

gmt900

Dear all,
I am trying to use SH's 315 system to trade NF. Today, at EOD nifty spot ema3 was at 5743.7 and ema 15 was at 5750.8. One is short at this time.
What does the EOD data qualify for?
Since the difference between ema3 and ema 15 is only 7.1, does one add to the short position or wait for the crossover to go long ?
In fact the system is very good when there are clear crossovers but on days like today one gets confused a bit. Incidentally, I have been taking position on next day after getting the signal since I can access EOD data only at 4.30 pm.
There are a lot of members who are following this method. I will be grateful if members give me advice on this.
Thanks and regards,
gmt900

Dear all,
I am trying to use SH's 315 system to trade NF. Today, at EOD nifty spot ema3 was at 5743.7 and ema 15 was at 5750.8. One is short at this time.
What does the EOD data qualify for?
Since the difference between ema3 and ema 15 is only 7.1, does one add to the short position or wait for the crossover to go long ?
In fact the system is very good when there are clear crossovers but on days like today one gets confused a bit. Incidentally, I have been taking position on next day after getting the signal since I can access EOD data only at 4.30 pm.
There are a lot of members who are following this method. I will be grateful if members give me advice on this.
Thanks and regards,
gmt900
If you were short as per this strategy, then today was the 2nd day against the trend. So, as per the strategy you close your shorts and wait for the trend to continue or reverse.

gmt900

If you were short as per this strategy, then today was the 2nd day against the trend. So, as per the strategy you close your shorts and wait for the trend to continue or reverse.
@TP,
As I said I am still trying to learn the strategy. Will you please explain this bit a little more?

I will go over the basics once again.

@TP,
As I said I am still trying to learn the strategy. Will you please explain this bit a little more?

I will go over the basics once again.
You will find all the answers in the original thread. Please look it up and ask the related questions there.

2 consecutive close against trend and 3 ema moving upward since last 2 days, so as per rule i m with timepass......

one sud exit from short and w8ing for the crossover on buy side.....................

bit late entry but confirm once we seen the crossover visible on chart............:thumb:

You exit your trade when the 3EMA goes against your position for 2 consecutive days or when the candle penetrates the greater fools zone. There is a seperate thread on GFZ on traderji.

Also, I strongly urge you to go through the orginal thread posted by SH. It runs over 500 pages and will probably take you a couple of days but it will give you important insights and cautions regarding the strategy.