query on load balancing router and NSE NOW

Hi all

I suffer a lot due to my poor internet connection .....
On pick hour it disconnect frequently and creating massive problem .....
I am using NSE NOW trading platform which reconnect automatically when connection back ........but now a days My BSNL BB suffer very traribally.....

I come to know that If I use Dual Wan router with load balancing function then i can get uninterrupted internet service.... but when its automatically changes network it also change IP address of the connection ......

I don't know for this change of IP address do I need to put log in details again or NSE NOW automatically reconnect without any problem .........

I called Zerodha they say it make no problem but RKSV say I have to close NSE NOW and log in again ......I also called NSE NOW helpline but 1st representative say it makes no problem but other says it may create some problem .....

so I am totally in confusion asking tech expert to comment on this topic
I have BSNL BB and SITI cable (as back up)

regards
TheMarketKid:)

kaly422000

one query how is ur siti cable. is terminal working ok with siti broadband.
any way bsnl nowadays has many problem,but before surrender chek ur line from dp to ur modem and also see snr and attenuation ratio in bsnl or get cheked to nearest bsnl office.
i am not tech in networking but max problem in bsnl server

bharatk8

When value of SNR is less than 10 and ATTENUATION is more than 50,you are bound to face frequent disconnection.Root cause of this is poor underground cable.Ask net provider to downgrade your line profile.It will increase SNR and reduce Attenuation.It will improve your connectivity dramatically.

Dealing with BSNL requires lot of patience.Visit this forum,it contains very useful information.Read it and chase BSNL personnel.

http://broadbandforum.co/

Hi all

I am using NSE NOW trading platform which reconnect automatically when connection back ........but now a days My BSNL BB suffer very traribally.....

I come to know that If I use Dual Wan router with load balancing function then i can get uninterrupted internet service.... but when its automatically changes network it also change IP address of the connection ......

I don't know for this change of IP address do I need to put log in details again or NSE NOW automatically reconnect without any problem .........

I called Zerodha they say it make no problem but RKSV say I have to close NSE NOW and log in again ......I also called NSE NOW helpline but 1st representative say it makes no problem but other says it may create some problem .....

regards

Last edited:

hauler

Hi all

regards
Are you sure that the change in network changes your IP address too ? I thought that should be the main job of dual router.
If that is indeed the case, Try configure your router for the "Automatic failover/backup Mode". You should not have the problem at least then.

mastermind007

Hi all

regards
Load Balancing router at your end will ensure that load that originates below it will remain balanced. It cannot fix the low quality upline.

Best Internet Service I've ever seen in India is from a company Tikona. They've got wireless device that does not depend on electricity at your premise so even if electricity is gone, your laptop can remain connected to net. Almost perfect for trading!!!

But, be warned. They've got got the worst imaginable customer service. To give you an idea, 3 months into my yearly package, they disconnected me (1st disconnect) and I called their CS toll free number. 5th or 6th CS rep finally told me that all my credit was used up. Even though it was ridiculous,
I offered to pay 1 month rental so that she'd start the connection. (far too much money in market on that day). There was no facility to pay by phone. I had to go to some shop nearby, buy a recharge voucher and then call her again with the voucher number. Martaa kya nahin karta... so went to the shop as told. Shop had stopped accepting money for Tikona since last 3-4 months. Over next 3 days, I called up CS approx 10 times and each time it was 1 hour plus wait after which I was given new address so that I could renew the connection. Either the shop did not exist or flatly refused to accept money on behalf of Tikona (and this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!).

kaly422000

When value of SNR is less than 10 and ATTENUATION is more than 50,you are bound to face frequent disconnection.Root cause of this is poor underground cable.Ask net provider to downgrade your line profile.It will increase SNR and reduce Attenuation.It will improve your connectivity dramatically.

Dealing with BSNL requires lot of patience.Visit this forum,it contains very useful information.Read it and chase BSNL personnel.

http://broadbandforum.co/
need not to chase bsnl .they still stick to the old junk technology and worst customer care. serch for good cable broad band or if u have airtel or vodafone 3g .

GTji

Load Balancing router at your end will ensure that load that originates below it will remain balanced. It cannot fix the low quality upline.

Best Internet Service I've ever seen in India is from a company Tikona. They've got wireless device that does not depend on electricity at your premise so even if electricity is gone, your laptop can remain connected to net. Almost perfect for trading!!!

But, be warned. They've got got the worst imaginable customer service. To give you an idea, 3 months into my yearly package, they disconnected me (1st disconnect) and I called their CS toll free number. 5th or 6th CS rep finally told me that all my credit was used up. Even though it was ridiculous,
I offered to pay 1 month rental so that she'd start the connection. (far too much money in market on that day). There was no facility to pay by phone. I had to go to some shop nearby, buy a recharge voucher and then call her again with the voucher number. Martaa kya nahin karta... so went to the shop as told. Shop had stopped accepting money for Tikona since last 3-4 months. Over next 3 days, I called up CS approx 10 times and each time it was 1 hour plus wait after which I was given new address so that I could renew the connection. Either the shop did not exist or flatly refused to accept money on behalf of Tikona (and this is just the tip of the iceberg!!!).
Hello,
Don't go for Tikona. I have used it as back up. It disconnects frequently and when the electricity goes Tikona internet stops functioning. Tikona is okay only for browsing net, watching videos etc , not for trading.