Query: Gann with EMA and Oscillators

I have read quite extensively about using Gann on this forum and also about EMA Crossover techniques.

I had a query, and would appreciate if everyone can pitch in with a suggestion.

Query:

Since Gann is not always right and same applies to any technical tool like EMA, can we try and use Gann calculator to generate the buy-sell signals and then map it with EMA Crossover (i use 10,50) along with Slow Stoch and RSIs as a confirmation of the signals?

I have read quite extensively about using Gann on this forum and also about EMA Crossover techniques.

I had a query, and would appreciate if everyone can pitch in with a suggestion.

Query:

Since Gann is not always right and same applies to any technical tool like EMA, can we try and use Gann calculator to generate the buy-sell signals and then map it with EMA Crossover (i use 10,50) along with Slow Stoch and RSIs as a confirmation of the signals?
very nice idea(dont know). even i am also thinking the same way but i dont know how to use as a combination seniors could any body help us regarding this
thanks in advacne
srini

well as far my tradeing style is concerned.......i believe in simple trading systems.......if i want to follow the trend then i go for ema crossover....TOO MUCH INDICATORS WILL SURELY INCREASE CONFUSION.....IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TRADING RULES WRITTEN...
Totally agree. However, just like in cricket, same techniques cannot be used on slow pitches and fast pitches, similarly crossover doesnt work under all market condition. The idea to start this thread is to try and bring some thoughts together into the above query to see if some technical can be blended to form low-risk entries.:)