PyDownloader

pinpoint159

Loves Coding and Trading.
Google Finance has stopped working ... Sometimes it works, but mostly it doesn't.

Does anybody know its alternative... may be yahoo finance script?

rmike

Bye Bye Google and thanks for all the free fish!!!

Presently Google is redirecting ALL API requests to Google search. Seems that, Google now wants you to go to their finance web page(s) to refer to stocks data and metrics!

The Google finance API had long been depreciated and has probably now been bid the final adieu

In the bargain, Retail Traders have ended up losing another free intraday data source!!!

Not only PyDownloader, but ALL API query based apps (including the ones in android too) have suddenly, and swiftly, been made redundant

This latest action by Google is likely to cause a fair bit of heartburn amongst the community, But c'est la vie!!! :rolleyes:

T'was fun while it lasted!!!

Ciao

Last edited:
Is there a way to get 1 min ieod data for N50 and BN, on daily basis.
Brother I have not checked the data quality myself, but this trader named - RM, is updating the data regularly at this link -

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8e3dtbFwQWUZ1I5dklCMmE5M2M

Trader friends who are facing data problem because of changes at the Google side, might try this out for getting 1 min data. All credit goes to RM for sharing this data.

Thanks and best regards.

Thanks bro
I know RMS bro since he was in TJ and he was banned because of providing data, in those data providing issue days, long back.
But many a times, he was not able to update on daily basis on his google drive as was on 3rd evening), so asked for N50 and BN 1 min data.

icytrader

Bye Bye Google and thanks for all the free fish!!!

Presently Google is redirecting ALL API requests to Google search. Seems that, Google now wants you to go to their finance web page(s) to refer to stocks data and metrics!

The Google finance API had long been depreciated and has probably now been bid the final adieu

In the bargain, Retail Traders have ended up losing another free intraday data source!!!

Not only PyDownloader, but ALL API query based apps (including the ones in android too) have suddenly, and swiftly, been made redundant

This latest action by Google is likely to cause a fair bit of heartburn amongst the community, But c'est la vie!!! :rolleyes:

T'was fun while it lasted!!!

Ciao
Kinda sucks. the only reason I even looked at google finance pages once in a while was because of the data. Does google really think we'll look up pages once we use pro data. Hell no. In fact moneycontrol offers more info at a glance than google. heck even investing.com i way better, in fact thats what I use no my mobile phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Intraday 140