Prop Trading House in Dubai.

"An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends." Benjamin Franklin

We are looking for candidates who would go into a part-time 1 year long mentorship program to learn to trade S&P e-mini Futures from home. This strategy is coached by two successful Futures Trader and hardly uses any of the indicators popular among the retail traders. The platform used to trade this strategy comes with a monthly fee of $50 in addition to the mentoring fee of $1990 for the year. Ultimately this is an investment to your education and skill to test whether this could lead you to a very lucrative career path and probably the best way to find out if there is a trader in you. Successful candidate would receive a chance to trade with our company's capital from our office in Dubai and receive 100% refund of mentoring fee. Our recruitment is ongoing.

It seems those successful Futures trader were not very successful in making money in trading so now they are looking for some unaware newbie to make some money off the trading for their survival......
I know this game very much and ready to share my knowledge with everyone if interested then mail me at devajitlabhcpm @ gmail.com