profityunity indicator for metastock

Hi,

Has anybody here used the profitunity - bill williams indicator in metastock ? If you have, can anybody tell me the significance of the PTG AO red, PTG AO green, PTG AC red and PTG AC green ? How are they set up in the chart and what is the significance ? A reply will be much appreciated

Regards,
Snowy

Hi,
Did you get the book of profitunity indicators ? I have the book in pdf but it is without charts. It is difficult to understand much without figures, but if you are smart enough to guess, and open the metastock alongwigh your ready, the things looks easy. If you need this book, you can tell me.
-Vijay Arora

V

vvvv

profitunity is all hype & nothing else...as per the buk his indicators are the best indicators in the world which were created by super computers.they had a software called investors dream which theyve stopped making now...guess they are making more money by selling it to metastock...ive wasted lot of time on it...thnk god i didnt trade on it & lost money.
cum to think of it its only pivot point breakouts with mov avg & momentum hyped up to wiht names such as awesum osc , alligator,gator etc...
move on to sumthing else.

snowy
There is another book after the new trading dimensions by Bill Williams. That will be good for you for understanding bill williams theory.

V

vvvv

Hi,
Anybody want book with charts, on profitunity, can sms me SMS of the email id at +91 9872073133. Since I tried to upload the book or give link to download, is not acceptable here because of size constrains. If you understand the profitunity properly, it is goldmine, if not, you may suffer the losses with its usage. This indicators and experts are now built in metastock 10.1 and I found it best trading system for early exit and early entry.
Vijay Arora
on wht timeframe u r using it??? do u have any backtest results to support ur claim..if not then ur real trades statistics will also do.
i saw the same in sum wealth-lab script being backtested giving only 35% winning trades with gr8 difficulty.
most of the time u r buying the high & selling the low.
its basically 3 MA's combined with saints pivots...then he's got a momentum ind which he calls it the best in the world.

devangan123

Hi,
Anybody want book with charts, on profitunity, can sms me SMS of the email id at +91 9872073133. Since I tried to upload the book or give link to download, is not acceptable here because of size constrains. If you understand the profitunity properly, it is goldmine, if not, you may suffer the losses with its usage. This indicators and experts are now built in metastock 10.1 and I found it best trading system for early exit and early entry.
Vijay Arora
can you tell me name of book please

Hi,

Has anybody here used the profitunity - bill williams indicator in metastock ? If you have, can anybody tell me the significance of the PTG AO red, PTG AO green, PTG AC red and PTG AC green ? How are they set up in the chart and what is the significance ? A reply will be much appreciated

Regards,
Snowy
what ever details u want about any indicator from expert,just watch the properties of that indicator.every thing is mentioned there.