profityunity indicator for metastock

Discussion in 'MetaStock' started by snowy, Sep 1, 2006.

1. snowy

snowy Member

Hi,

Has anybody here used the profitunity - bill williams indicator in metastock ? If you have, can anybody tell me the significance of the PTG AO red, PTG AO green, PTG AC red and PTG AC green ? How are they set up in the chart and what is the significance ? A reply will be much appreciated

Regards,
    Snowy

2. Traderji

Traderji Super Moderator

These indicators are discussed in Bill Williams book NEW TRADING DIMENSIONS

It would be better if you read the book for a proper understading and workings of the indicator and trading system.

3. snowy

snowy Member

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will try to get the book and read it

Regards,
    Snowy

4. zodix

zodix Member

Hi,
    Did you get the book of profitunity indicators ? I have the book in pdf but it is without charts. It is difficult to understand much without figures, but if you are smart enough to guess, and open the metastock alongwigh your ready, the things looks easy. If you need this book, you can tell me.
    -Vijay Arora

5. vvvv

vvvv Guest

profitunity is all hype & nothing else...as per the buk his indicators are the best indicators in the world which were created by super computers.they had a software called investors dream which theyve stopped making now...guess they are making more money by selling it to metastock...ive wasted lot of time on it...thnk god i didnt trade on it & lost money.
    cum to think of it its only pivot point breakouts with mov avg & momentum hyped up to wiht names such as awesum osc , alligator,gator etc...
    move on to sumthing else.

rkkarnani likes this.
  6. K.Boopathy

K.Boopathy Active Member

snowy
    There is another book after the new trading dimensions by Bill Williams. That will be good for you for understanding bill williams theory.

7. vvvv

vvvv Guest

on wht timeframe u r using it??? do u have any backtest results to support ur claim..if not then ur real trades statistics will also do.
    i saw the same in sum wealth-lab script being backtested giving only 35% winning trades with gr8 difficulty.
    most of the time u r buying the high & selling the low.
    its basically 3 MA's combined with saints pivots...then he's got a momentum ind which he calls it the best in the world.

8. devangan123

devangan123 Well-Known Member

can you tell me name of book please

9. imsurana

imsurana New Member

what ever details u want about any indicator from expert,just watch the properties of that indicator.every thing is mentioned there.

10. yasertayea

yasertayea New Member

can any body inform me how could i download profitunity indicators for metastock ?