Problem in ODIN DIET Login

Solved this problem in a round-about way.

Download Windows Virtual PC & XP Mode from here
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

After installing this, it will create a virtual windows xp session on your windows 7 host. These two instance run in parallel and windows xp will appear as a remote desktop connection. You can continue to run email, office, charting packages in the windows 7 session. Only ODIN will run in the windows xp session as follows.

Install ODIN in this windows XP instance. Leave the datacard/EVDO software in the main windows 7 session. Connect with the datacard to internet, login to xp session and run ODIN. Works like a charm

Nitin
Many people will not be lucky enough to use this workaround . Not all processors support ( My Dell Laptop Inspiron 1525 - intel core duo processor) hardware accelaration which is required to run XP mode / virtual PC )

Naresh

I am a ODIN diet user of Karvy & have downloaded the software from there web site (
But when logging in it says
"connection Busy error (CheckconnectionIntegrity)"

I am using BSNL connection using Data Card on windows vista But same error is coming on my another system Having BSNL Broad band connection with Windows XP

PLz Help , if anyone can

Thanks in advance

Attachments

gunavadhi

maybe the server at karvy is down because today is sunday...

sahil79

remove Odin diet from ur machine and delete odin folder from C the directory and run Ccleander or Tuneup whatever u use and reinstall odin diet. ur problem is solved. if u r smart enough, no need to install any other *.exe file, ODIN DIET is enough for quick access.
Regards

vinodkiyer

usually happens when their server is down, try again after 0840 this morning and if still unable to login, then you will have to reinstall odin again.

Click On Start in Win 7 type regedit and press enter
Now go to HKEY LOCAL MACHINE > SOFTWARE > ODIN > ODIN 6 > ODIN MANAGER > CLIENT TCP IP >
Now create new string value name Loop back IP Address = 127.0.0.1
Edit the following registry
Udp - Local - Addr = 127.0.0.1:5553:0
Udp - Remote - Addr = 127.0.0.1:7777:0

I have tried and tested this today itself and my ODIN started working on BSNL EVDO Data Card..

Regards...