Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piuvbn

Dear,
Go to Tools>preferances>intraday here you can change time interval as per requirement. Save and its done.
You can open two or more chart windows in Ami at the same time. Go to file>New>Default chart. New chart will be opened double click on top. Change timeframe as per your requirement in this new chart. You can see different charts with diff timeframes as per your requirements.

krm
Boss
I know no language to express my gratitude.
Since 18 years of age I am away from home. Now 52 desparately want to live at home. The job I know wont be use full there. Abroad I earn my living handsomely but need to stay away from home. Hence trying to learn trading. Already lost some money. Tried to trade without knowing.
A place is great because of the people living there. There may be many draw backs of india but this unselfish heart where you can find? Traderji can be quoted as an example. My best regards.
Partha Roy

Piuvbn

This was an extremely interesting discussion but now it seems to have drawn to a close.We no longer see .Pride,the originator of this magnificent system,AnkitGarg20 who brought some much clarity into explaining the nuances and Sunil who was developing a system based on this gem.
What has happend?.Have .Pride and AnkitGarg20 lost confidence in the system and do not trade it any more?.Have they lost interest in the thread?.
I have also noticed that most of the entries nowadays,scarce as they are,are for free charting sites.There are other threads for these queries and it is a complete waste of space and effort by those who are active on the thread to entertain people who are not ready to shell out 350/-Rs a month for charting.
.Pride,AnkitGarg20,Sunil some clarityfrom you please.It would be deeply appreciated.
Hi
Tony you spoke my mind. To earn in trading or in any other way some sort of investment is required. Depending on free stuff has its drawbacks. It would be great if Pride or other senior member those who trade using this fantastic strategy come with their trade and explanetions. As it is traderji is a place where a newbie like me can become a trader. Thanks. Partha Roy

Dear all,
I seen the thread quite offensive, but it is a observation only, I am using self developed system quite long from last 4 years, proof of my system is attached - Analysis of today for tomorrow is attached it is totally analytical & not graphical so not at all tension to see - just use figures to get entry & exit - U all study of this figures & analysis this method then u need not any system based software.
Regards
as

gunavadhi

Dear all,
I seen the thread quite offensive, but it is a observation only, I am using self developed system quite long from last 4 years, proof of my system is attached - Analysis of today for tomorrow is attached it is totally analytical & not graphical so not at all tension to see - just use figures to get entry & exit - U all study of this figures & analysis this method then u need not any system based software.
Regards
as
where you attached?

Piuvbn

Dear all,
Regards
as
Hi
Please give the attachment also. Thanks. Partha Roy.

Status
Not open for further replies.