Price Action perspective using VWAP+SD and TF AMAs

pratapvb

Pratap Sir,I'm facing this issue related to VAH-VAL Band..Is it a real time data issue or AFL Issue?
Posted similar query in Josh Sir's thread also as I use his utility.

Now I'm facing this issue.Not sure whether its a backfill issue or AFL issue.I posted same in Pratap Sir's thread also-

NF Live Chart Saved on my Lappy and NF Backfilled Chart of a different Machine(Backfiiled after the market)

vs

vs

And I use this setting as suggested by LOVEENAJYOTHI-

What could be the reason?Look at the VAH-VAL Band..
VAL VAH band is correct. I don't see any problem

Rehab

yes Mungus Bhai,that is what my concern is.
1st image me price VAH-VAL band ke upar hai..and in 2nd image price VAH se bounce ho rahi hai..
This could affect the way I take trade.

pratapvb

Sir,in above images of Rehab,1st image- price is away form VAH-VAL band
2nd image- price is touching VAH-VAL.
yes Mungus Bhai,that is what my concern is.
1st image me price VAH-VAL band ke upar hai..and in 2nd image price VAH se bounce ho rahi hai..
This could affect the way I take trade.
VAH is +1sd at close previous day
VAL is -1SD at close previous day

if you look at the chart the previous day +1SD and -1SD has changed

this can happen because either price or volume is different after backfill....can you check those

Mungus

Pratap Sir,these days you are not coming @TJ :(

Pls reply my query whenever you find time.
I started using ADR AFL.It shows Empty value thus do not print the data for 3-5 days since the new series has started.It works(shows ADR vlues,lines etc)after 6th days :O

funny query,but how to solve this issue,here's the image-

rest of the days it works perfectly.

pratapvb

Pratap Sir,these days you are not coming @TJ :(

Pls reply my query whenever you find time.
I started using ADR AFL.It shows Empty value thus do not print the data for 3-5 days since the new series has started.It works(shows ADR vlues,lines etc)after 6th days :O

funny query,but how to solve this issue,here's the image-

rest of the days it works perfectly.
not dependent on series ..... how many days data you have?

actually it is not my AFL as already mentioned....I found it useful and asked the person who shared it with me (to make some modifications) whether ok to share and then shared here

Mungus

not dependent on series ..... how many days data you have?

actually it is not my AFL as already mentioned....I found it useful and asked the person who shared it with me (to make some modifications) whether ok to share and then shared here
Expiry was on 28th Apr.
On 29th Morning,I added new series and backfilled data.It has only 20 days data.So ADR didnt appear.It appeared today :)

I think I need to add the next series before the current series expires.

Thanks Sir.

lekin Sirj aap bich bich me kaha gayab ho jaate ho? :confused:

Pls keep posting ur views/charts.Its very much useful.Some of us are very actively trading your method(me,Vijkris and Rehab for sure).

pratapvb

Expiry was on 28th Apr.
On 29th Morning,I added new series and backfilled data.It has only 20 days data.So ADR didnt appear.It appeared today :)

I think I need to add the next series before the current series expires.

Thanks Sir.

lekin Sirj aap bich bich me kaha gayab ho jaate ho? :confused:

Pls keep posting ur views/charts.Its very much useful.Some of us are very actively trading your method(me,Vijkris and Rehab for sure).
was not sure anybody was actively using as I did not see any posts of users on these lines except a few queries. I will try and watch this thread atleast every day

Pratap Sir,

i was thinking of taking some help with in TJ for the AFL you shared, to code it to generate buy, sell arrows.

just want to check with you / take permission before doing.

basically 15mins pvts afl, buy when price crosses 15mins pvt high. short when price croses 15mins pvt low.