Predict Nifty 100% - Its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken my shorts today on March 1 in nifty future at 5525 levels.. I am a swing trader, so i will be holding these shorts for 2 weeks or even till series end.

Expecting 5000-5100 levels by end of march series.

4xpipcounter

Redsea, you are doing an excellent job.

Just my input, but I think we are headed for a pit stop on the upside at 5646, before the market takes a breather, and then head to 5687, which becomes a decision point.
I won't tell you how I came up with that, because I do not want to create a conflict in your thread, but I did notice you don't mind input from others.

Redsea, you are doing an excellent job.

Just my input, but I think we are headed for a pit stop on the upside at 5646, before the market takes a breather, and then head to 5687, which becomes a decision point.
I won't tell you how I came up with that, because I do not want to create a conflict in your thread, but I did notice you don't mind input from others.
Hi all,
I agee with this. For any clarification Pleae visit below
http://www.traderji.com/trading-dia...ifty-live-updates-only-if-ive-freetime-5.html
Happy Trading:)

NIFTY: Today 03-Mar-2011

My Personal View:

NIFTY will play between a Range i did not see any sign of entering Short till the moment. Traders may face Premium decrease today...I am thinking to write call / put option for intraday. pls do own research

What do you think?

4xpipcounter

I agree with you. A day off in the middle of the week created a spike DOWN, but that is okay. I think it is forming support to head the level I mentioned in the previous post.

NIFTY: Today 03-Mar-2011

My Personal View:

NIFTY will play between a Range i did not see any sign of entering Short till the moment. Traders may face Premium decrease today...I am thinking to write call / put option for intraday. pls do own research

What do you think?

Excellent RedSea. I've been closely following your writings. Kindly share your thoughts on analysis and how you gauge the levels.

Regards,
I have recd. so many requests for identifying break out/down What I would like to tell you guys... there is no such fixed strategy avaialbe with me and my reading is totally mind based with previous datas/charts.
Market is smart enough to overcome any kind of strategy

Thanks & have good day

Status
Not open for further replies.