Predict Nifty 100% - Its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-opening system really protecting us from unexpected gap up / down, otherwise they should have manipulated much..

Market trend has changed, looks like big players not interested to buy...it shows every rise they sell their holdings.....are we in slowdown? thats my concern i dont expect a heavy crash like previous but a slow down in index is real harm? whats your opinion guys?

Tomorrow there may be an attempt to go up.

If Nifty Spot crosses 6015, then attempt to cross the Monday's High 6069 is possible..

I still have a feeling that some more remnants of life for Nifty to go up are still available..

PR

08-Dec-10 : My View Bearish... Do not expect same practice today.......last possibility for bulls to take advantage from lower level..i mean bottom fishing if so it will be from very lower level....my total view is bearish

Last edited:
Hi,

Every trader is dreaming about the predicting the market movement, is it really possible even i asked myself past....finally i have an answer for that "YES" it is possible remember the word "Nothing is Impossible"

As myself started trading around 2004 started to behave like a smart trader learning charts, RSI, MACD, STOCHASTIC and many other oscillators/trends. it took many years to understand that all my path was totally wrong, then later noted that oscillators are perfect only the usage of mine was wrong just like driving a car if you drive wrong way you will hit, its the driver's problem not car right?

After doing lots of homework finally found the great market breakout system 100%, I am not saying that i can predict everyday's market direction but a major break either up or down (currently nifty) can be predictable including yesterday's rally. ( i mean 1st December) the basic concept i found that we don't need lots of directional tools/charts or global direction or economy direction for identifying such breakout and I believes most of you guys are smarter than me? may be you are doing better than me who knows? :)

I would like to share these kind of ideas with traders who are really interested / or those who doing hard work to find out or those who already having knowledge on the breakout system... in order to improve my trading life... all i can say its a team work.....

I will post my view on this board so that you guys can review if its correct or not and the same time I request you guys to write your own view but not just prediction from mind it should be based on something like what i have said in my post

Thanks
Redsea
By reading your post, it looks to me you have got good reading of markets. In my trading experience , this is the most imperative quality- Reading of the markets.

Being profitable is more important then being right. Your post reflect that mindset.

Traders are so obsessed with magical indicators that they do not know they are not learning the most important and essential skill- Reading the markets.

Good thread.

By reading your post, it looks to me you have got good reading of markets. In my trading experience , this is the most imperative quality- Reading of the markets.

Being profitable is more important then being right. Your post reflect that mindset.

Traders are so obsessed with magical indicators that they do not know they are not learning the most important and essential skill- Reading the markets.

Good thread.
Thank you kingfisher3210 you are right.....

09-Dec-10 Bad day for trading....
NIFTY Spot may play around 5880-5930 .... try to enter higher or lower both short / long

down or up is a problem today unless they create such level at later stage of the market... follow the trends... this is just for learning... not for trading..

I may not post daily details since its difficult for me . due to my work load.....will write whenever I get time to do so..
Thank you all for your support, if any comments/ criticism do mail or post

[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.