Predict Nifty 100% - Its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
NIFTY has to complete its cyclic trend.which started from higher level.. ...will decide the trend further.. expecting more sell off in coming sessions to stabilize in a certain range...intraday direction is not clear.

EagleOne

Hi you have not revealed your strategy so far. U say it is difficult. I think you do not have a proper strategy in the sense that you dont understand how you do it. I think it is dangerous for you too since your method cannot be backtested.

I request you to at least try to discuss how you make your predictions.
not a good post. buy at low and sell at high. what is low and wht is high.????????
simply said buy low sell high.
Redsea, If I were you, giving my time and knowledge for free, and somebody wrote the way in above posts on my thread, I would be like Jack Nicholson in 'A few Good Men' and would snarl :"Hey you! Ask me nicely!" :D

Anyway, it is sunday and am surfing through TJ before lunch. Going through your posts, I must say, you have got a knack to feel Nifty movements, and no matter how hard you try you can't put this knack in words. congratulations. ;)

But keep trying, and keep up the good work.

Redsea, If I were you, giving my time and knowledge for free, and somebody wrote the way in above posts on my thread, I would be like Jack Nicholson in 'A few Good Men' and would snarl :"Hey you! Ask me nicely!" :D

Anyway, it is sunday and am surfing through TJ before lunch. Going through your posts, I must say, you have got a knack to feel Nifty movements, and no matter how hard you try you can't put this knack in words. congratulations. ;)

But keep trying, and keep up the good work.
EagleOne
I have decided not make much posts in the forum why to wast my time... anyhow thanks for the comments and support... Nifty is forming a flat structure.. not a trading day better to write call/put in out of money.

My expectation is bullish with correction of 5400 level..in coming days.

see ya later

Status
Not open for further replies.