prblem with 5paisa online trading

5paisa tt advance online software is not showing correct netposition or trades executed or order position..during trading hours.so you cant sqware up your positions.so you may incure huge losses.so 5paisa online traders be carefull.you will know your trades after 6 p.m throw sms in mobile phone only.

INDIAINFOLINE is a fraud company can squeeze out your money without even giving you a fair hearing. Won't even attend your calls. Don't trade with them.

aijaz159

INDIAINFOLINE is a fraud company can squeeze out your money without even giving you a fair hearing. Won't even attend your calls. Don't trade with them.
I have opened my a/c with 5p-indiainfoline begining of 2006 bought few scrips with them. I trusted them n did not check my holdings n acct. recently when i checked my 22 shares+1:1 bonus issued by gujrat nre coke were missing, im chasing but they are not replying. they have charged me Rs.8000 for their software, i could not login to their software in 2 years.

pls advise me how to recover my 44 shares + Rs8K from india infoline.
thnks to all in advance.

ajaz

First write a registered letter to the firm explaining your greivences. You may take receiving also from the firm. Then after some time go to National Stock Exchange and complaint about your missing shares. You can take the address of NSE from their web site. NSE has the powers to direct brokers in arbitration. However, there may be lack of some evidence in your case, regading this you may take advise from some other broker or NSE to prove your point. Generally what ever shares are bought by you are stored in your DMAT account and a contract note giving the day , number of shares, cost etc is sent to your email. A print out of contract note is good enough proof to prove you point. You may appoach SEBI also. But before that make your case strong with evidences in your favour as company first will deny any malpactice and onus will be on you to prove your point.