Power of Compounding

Hello Friends

Inspired by the below thread

http://www.traderji.com/energy/102479-rs-20k-20-l-12-months-time.html

I am also starting a thread to track my trades and stats. I am not following any thread for trades. I will do as per my analysis & strategy.

I am starting with only 10000 INR and I will trade Crude Oil Mini futures in MCX.

I will start with only 1 mini lot and If I managed to earn profit per every 10000 profit I will increase 1 mini lot. I will stop this until I get drawdown of 50 %.

As per the inspiration from above thread I will also start trading from August 01 2016. Thanks for the inspiration marimuthu bro.

Thank you,

Vamsi

marimuthu13

Hello Friends

I am also starting a thread to track my trades and stats. I am not following any thread for trades. I will do as per my analysis & strategy.

I am starting with only 10000 INR and I will trade Crude Oil Mini futures in MCX.

I will start with only 1 mini lot and If I managed to earn profit per every 10000 profit I will increase 1 mini lot. I will stop this until I get drawdown of 50 %.

As per the inspiration from above thread I will also start trading from August 01 2016. Thanks for the inspiration marimuthu bro.

Thank you,

Vamsi
all the best friend...:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

goldenedge

Hello Friends

Thank you,

Vamsi
I have already did something similar to this (successfully) so let me throw in my 2 cent worth of advice.

It's actually easier than you think to make that kind of profit. BUT, maintaining your sanity while doing so is EXTREMELY HARD. In general, it's very hard to function at the same capacity after 4 days of continuous profit because it gets into your head. Your EGO will rise to the height of mount everest. You will automatically assume that 5th day will be successful and there is a 100% chance that you will mess up.

Since you've got an ego boost, a simple loss forces you to make another trade so that you achieve profits for that day. This goes down SPIRALING to zero because you won't be able to accept the minor loss and will look for ways to GET EVEN with the market.

tl,dr: Your ego , greed will be extremely hard to control after a few days of profits.

SO, how to control yourself? Simple. (took me a long time to figure out)

Assume that a loss is inevitable. This is similar to an instrument that's temporarily overbought. IT WILL COME DOWN. So develop a strategy of controlling losses when you're on a profit streak and make sure that it doesn't hurt your INFLATED EGO.

As long as you don't do this, I'm pretty sure you won't last long.:lol: Trust me, I found it the hard way by blowing my account 6 times.

I could give more advices on how to do it but I'm pretty sure you can figure your way out of them as time progresses.

Good luck.;)

rip07

Nice words @goldenedge. I would like to add here that every body has different temperament to handle situation like losses or profitable streaks. Might be Vamsi aka scalper has already passed such kind of stages which you mentioned and having ample confidence to carry out such an amazing and interesting attempt. We should cheer him up for such an attempt. In either way win or loose we (He and we) will learn from this process.

Common Vamsi !! You can do it. :):clapping:

Thanks
rip07