Portfolio/Stock/F&O Management Software

Hello,

I am looking for a software that can import daily shares & F&O trading data in to the software so physical entry of data is eliminated, mutual fund module would be added advantage.

I have heard about Moneyware, but in this F&O data can't be imported, similarly
Investar website suggest that their software is able to do both.

Would appreciate suggestion from fellow members about what software should be used.

Thanks.

Hello,

I am looking for a software that can import daily shares & F&O trading data in to the software so physical entry of data is eliminated, mutual fund module would be added advantage.

I have heard about Moneyware, but in this F&O data can't be imported, similarly
Investar website suggest that their software is able to do both.

Would appreciate suggestion from fellow members about what software should be used.

Thanks.
I am looking for NSE INDEX Option management software

I am evaluating moneyware software. They guarantee auto posting of cash & F&O transaction with other features. You should be able to find them through google else post it here & I will give their contact details. Hope this works for me.

alroyraj

I am evaluating moneyware software. They guarantee auto posting of cash & F&O transaction with other features. You should be able to find them through google else post it here & I will give their contact details. Hope this works for me.
Investment Pro is a complete solution for a Share Trader. This product has been specially designed keeping in mind the needs of high net worth individuals and Portfolio Managers. It has separate modules for Shares / Debentures, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Tax Computation and Personal Accounts.

The software provides a direct import facility from most of the back office software available in the market, easing the tedious job of doing data entry of broker bills. It is powered with features like Bill Analysis, Portfolio Analysis, Manual Gain / Loss marking of Shares etc.

The site is at money-ware.com

Thanks a lot eyefoner amazing work of finding this software.

Another option is Portfolio Management Software from Investar that has a trial 15 days.

Hey eyefoner the moneyware investment pro has no trial how u got it?

Last edited:
Sure, they don't have trial version, so called them for demo... direct posting of F&O trade from comtek data is yet to be demonstrated. You can contact their sales rep 9769107015.
Will also look at the other option suggested by you.