Portfolio creation

Hi All,

I have recently started trading and am keen on making my own portfolio of Rs 1 Lacs but don't understand how to sort the sectors and shortlist the stocks (on which parameters) or whether to go for F&O? In short, what are things to be considered to gain atleast 15-20%?

Please guide.....

Mr.G

Well you can trade F&O by virtually borrowing money from your broker and making lacs and lacs as many people do in this forum. On there other hand you can keep investing your own money and build a fundamentally strong portfolio for your life and for your future generations and leave a legacy behind.

Hi All,

I have recently started trading and am keen on making my own portfolio of Rs 1 Lacs but don't understand how to sort the sectors and shortlist the stocks (on which parameters) or whether to go for F&O? In short, what are things to be considered to gain atleast 15-20%?

Please guide.....

Banking SBIN ICICI
Auto TATAMOTORS HEROMOTOCO
FMCG ITC MCDOWELL
IT INFY TCS
Pharma SUNPHARMA DR REDDY
OIL & GAS RELIANCE ONGC
STEEL AND MININGS COAL INDIA TATASTEEL
TELECOM BHARTI IDEA,RCOM
REALITY HDIL DLF
ENGG.&CAPITAL GOODS LT BHEL

10sectors 20 scripts
invest 5000/- in each

Mr.G

Banking SBIN ICICI
Auto TATAMOTORS HEROMOTOCO
FMCG ITC MCDOWELL
IT INFY TCS
Pharma SUNPHARMA DR REDDY
OIL & GAS RELIANCE ONGC
STEEL AND MININGS COAL INDIA TATASTEEL
TELECOM BHARTI IDEA,RCOM
REALITY HDIL DLF
ENGG.&CAPITAL GOODS LT BHEL

10sectors 20 scripts
invest 5000/- in each
On what basis have you given these recommendations?

Einstein

maybe this can help!! made it in jan.. should have short liberty phos in feb.

VJAY

Well you can trade F&O by virtually borrowing money from your broker and making lacs and lacs as many people do in this forum. On there other hand you can keep investing your own money and build a fundamentally strong portfolio for your life and for your future generations and leave a legacy behind.
Hi All,

Please guide.....
Dear friend,
Never trade in F&O with this capital.....my advice to you as you are just started trading.....

Mr.G

Dear friend,
Never trade in F&O with this capital.....my advice to you as you are just started trading.....
I was being sarcastic when I said that. And my friend even with my capital I never trade futures. I do use options for hedging.