Point & Figure Charts

Am interested in using P&F charting for Indian Equities. Got a few queries regarding the same

a) any charting service which offers P&F charts. If paid what the apprx service charge

b) any tool / excel sheet which has been configured to draw P&F charts and can be downloaded.

Riskyman

Am interested in using P&F charting for Indian Equities. Got a few queries regarding the same

a) any charting service which offers P&F charts. If paid what the apprx service charge

b) any tool / excel sheet which has been configured to draw P&F charts and can be downloaded.
Just go to www.chartink.com . You have the choice of opting between candlesticks and P&F. Its free!

Good luck

Thanks Riskyman for your feedback.

had tried chartink earlier but the P&F chart is not configurable ie change in box sizes, scale etc.

One of the points I would to try out is plotting of indicator value on P&F. this can also be of help.

Any idea, where Bullish Percent for stocks can be accessed.

Tks Amit for your feedback.

Downloaded the excel sheet from the blog. Does give basic P&F chart. But, macros needs to be enabled to draw, update. Any feedback on the same. Its just a precautionary query

Tks
Earth

amitrandive

Tks Amit for your feedback.

Downloaded the excel sheet from the blog. Does give basic P&F chart. But, macros needs to be enabled to draw, update. Any feedback on the same. Its just a precautionary query

Tks
Earth
Ideally if the macro if enabled, the sheet should update from the data website.Scan the downloaded file for virus and if ok, try and use it.
:thumb:

mt4trader

ninja trader have point and figure charts and many more types of charts than any other software.

i dont have nse data but you can also draw with nse data
caution: offline charts looks nice but real time not good, not much use.
if members have any good results please share here

Last edited:

prst

hi,

I am new to pnf charting.
I had some newbie questions. Would be glad if someone could help me with them.

Suppose you enter a long trade based on double top or trendline break signal. How do u find your exit signal/stop loss/target price?
Should you wait for the opposite signal (double bottom in this case) ? Would you not lose a lot of profits, if you wait for the opposite signal ?