Please suggest an online discount broker providing DP services

hauler

Today , I had a talk with a guy from Tata Capital. He told me that he will offer me very competitive brokerage and also margin against stocks held in their DP account.

After getting the list of Charges from him , I was wondering that what does he mean by competitive. The rates of brokerage and transaction charges are exorbitant.

On a prepaid account of Rs. 1,00,000 they are charging more than likes of Zerodha , RKSV , TSO , VPS ....
What was he offering ?

Today , I had a talk with a guy from Tata Capital. He told me that he will offer me very competitive brokerage and also margin against stocks held in their DP account.

After getting the list of Charges from him , I was wondering that what does he mean by competitive. The rates of brokerage and transaction charges are exorbitant.

On a prepaid account of Rs. 1,00,000 they are charging more than likes of Zerodha , RKSV , TSO , VPS ....
Rocky, I feel big brokers and banks will never be able to provide brokerage similar to small, new, online brokers. They have a different target group and business strategy. They offer wide variety of financial products like MF, PMS, insurance, loans apart from stock trading. While discount brokers are limited to FNO trades mainly. They don't provide DP services as well.