Please explain to me how net rate and intra day rates are calculated for optionstrade

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to know how net rate and Intra day rates are calculated for options trade by Share Khan.Listing all the queries as follows:-

1.Buy rate was 64.10,Selling rate 67.00,then how Net rate 63.77 and Intra day rate 62.65 derived?

2.When call 5400, 1 lot was bought at 64.10 and then sold at 67.00 profit was displayed as 50.00,then again when the same lot was bought at 62 ,immediately profit was shown as 145?

3.After selling the earlier lot,again bought at 75.00 the profit amount was shown as negative,sold for 80.00,again bought for 95 still higher negative figure was shown,finally the total outcome was a huge negative loss.

Will someone please explain to me in detail,how the above calculation was done,so that mistake won't be committed again.

Thanks,
Arjun

alroyraj

Re: Please explain to me how net rate and intra day rates are calculated for optionst

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to know how net rate and Intra day rates are calculated for options trade by Share Khan.Listing all the queries as follows:-

1.Buy rate was 64.10,Selling rate 67.00,then how Net rate 63.77 and Intra day rate 62.65 derived?

2.When call 5400, 1 lot was bought at 64.10 and then sold at 67.00 profit was displayed as 50.00,then again when the same lot was bought at 62 ,immediately profit was shown as 145?

3.After selling the earlier lot,again bought at 75.00 the profit amount was shown as negative,sold for 80.00,again bought for 95 still higher negative figure was shown,finally the total outcome was a huge negative loss.

Will someone please explain to me in detail,how the above calculation was done,so that mistake won't be committed again.

Thanks,
Arjun
What is your brokerage rate.
I will try to show the breakup.
Even if you buy and then sell at a profit,net you may not have a profit because you have not calculated your breakeven including all charges like brokerage and statutory charges.

Re: Please explain to me how net rate and intra day rates are calculated for optionst

Thanks Sir,
Brokerage rate is Rs.60/- per lot,but the above calculation was before deducting brokerage.
Please explain to me the foll.query:-
Suppose if 5400 PE were bought in the morning at 120 then sold at 103.
Next after some time,same 5400 PE was bought at 109 and sold at 130.

How would the above profit calculated?
Such incidents have happened many times and I am mostly facing loss.
After 3.30 pm the calculations are not visible.Only at the time of trading.As a result I cannot neither study the problem nor save it as proof.
I spoke to the Relations Manager,according to him it is intra day rate,he could not explain to me the calculations.

Thanks Sir for the efforts in solving my query.

Capricorn

Thanks Sir,
Brokerage rate is Rs.60/- per lot,but the above calculation was before deducting brokerage.
Please explain to me the foll.query:-
Suppose if 5400 PE were bought in the morning at 120 then sold at 103.
Next after some time,same 5400 PE was bought at 109 and sold at 130.

How would the above profit calculated?
Such incidents have happened many times and I am mostly facing loss.
After 3.30 pm the calculations are not visible.Only at the time of trading.As a result I cannot neither study the problem nor save it as proof.
I spoke to the Relations Manager,according to him it is intra day rate,he could not explain to me the calculations.

Thanks Sir for the efforts in solving my query.
Look @ your CN for the break up.