Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Till now these were easy. Is not it?

Now the tricky part?

a decline is on going, but a green bar formed, I am talking about the last green bar. Is the decline stopped?
No Decline has not been stopped. it is just an inside bar.

Subhadip

I think whether the decline is continue or stopped is not confirmed yet. May be decline is just paused.

Pravin
:clap::clapping::thumb:

Soo many ignorants in the thread and harldy anyone understood what I was trying to say. Anyways, no surprise we indians tend to be defensive. It is like built in instinct.

3 Questions to all the smart ones who advising me to stay away

1. is he teaching ANYTHING new than what is already available in this forum, other forums, online ?

2. is he himself trading this method successfully ? if yes, then he wont be here. (don't tell me he is doing a service to community. there is always a hidden agenda). But truth is bitter so I know you will not accept. I am sure the truth will come out soon like it came out for few others who keep getting banned on and off. All of those guys were respected and were considered great. Ignorants favored them and asked the whistle blowers to stay away (exactly how you guys are asking me to)

3. If he himself hasn't been able to successfully trade this I have no idea what the heck is he trying to do ? What for ?

So wake up !!!! Listen to the whistle !! This is my last post anyways.

Subhadip

Soo many ignorants in the thread and harldy anyone understood what I was trying to say. Anyways, no surprise we indians tend to be defensive. It is like built in instinct.

3 Questions to all the smart ones who advising me to stay away

1. is he teaching ANYTHING new than what is already available in this forum, other forums, online ?

2. is he himself trading this method successfully ? if yes, then he wont be here. (don't tell me he is doing a service to community. there is always a hidden agenda). But truth is bitter so I know you will not accept. I am sure the truth will come out soon like it came out for few others who keep getting banned on and off. All of those guys were respected and were considered great. Ignorants favored them and asked the whistle blowers to stay away (exactly how you guys are asking me to)

3. If he himself hasn't been able to successfully trade this I have no idea what the heck is he trying to do ? What for ?

So wake up !!!! Listen to the whistle !! This is my last post anyways.
My dear friend do not go away .I'm just wanting to help others. This method is not a new one. As as per your joining date in TJ,hopefully you are not that senior. You do not know me. In one another trade you can search-let's double in 40 trades.those were live trades.I do not want to confuse others. I want to help you also. If time permits please come back again after one or two days. Please learn the basics first. It will be beneficial for yourself. There are plenty of methods in TJ. But this method well it is a mixture of methods will be one of the best method you have encountered. It is only the price action which is needed for being a profitable trader. Thank U for your concern for the community. Please come back again after one week at least.

Subhadip

Now some questions:

At bar 7 Decline started?

At bar 8 Decline started?

Is high of bar 6 Minor pivot high?
Answer is already been discussed in that thread: so just answering to all:

No, at bar 7- inside bar.

NO ,after low of bar 8 broken we can say that decline started; not now.

Yes, bar 6 high is minor pivot high (mPH)

Subhadip

It can go like this also:

Yes it is Rally

It is a decline without confirmation.

In this case, I can say in this way - the rally was paused before continuing upward direction again.

Subhadip

Now imagine this situation.

Till Bar 6 - no problem- Rally continues.
Bar 7- Inside Bar
Bar 8- breaks the low of the low of bar 6- Decline started- but Decline not confirmed yet.

Bar 9- breaks the low of Bar 8- Decline confirmed- and the high of Bar 6- becomes mPH.

Hope it is clear now.