Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

Subhadip

Dear Subhadip Sir,
All says that crudeoil is a beast and does not follow patter, TA. I come across some where in your blog that crudeoil is your darling. In this reference, it is my humble request to reveal your strategy for only Intraday trading crudeoil. Such as Entry, Stoploss, trailing stoploss, add, exit etc.,
Please also suggest the good thread for study so as to learn crudeoil trading.
Thanks
strategy is all there ...read it up bro....

Subhadip

There are five threads started by me... one can read up all five threads to know the perspective of my mind...

thats all i can say...

all threads are in my signature

A,C,E,G =mPH
B,D,F=mPL

G>E>C>A
f>d>b

So Minor uptrend going on.

now latest minor ERL is at straight line drawn at just below E.

When price goes to G (visual distance from ERL line)= ERL activated.

now price comes down.

at Point H, price close below minor ERL.

After that close below ERL,point G = VPH.
Hi subhadip

After this post can you please continue from here if time permits.thanks

onequorauser

Nice setup in relcap today breakout failure at vph .
View attachment 29095
Can you please throw some light on the mindset while taking this trade? My point here is that initial idea here would have been to trade the breakout. Am I correct? At what point do you decide to go against it? Sometimes what I have observed is that there is a fake-out and after that price does not go down either and keeps chopping about. Do you observe anything besides the price here?

rjshem

Can you please throw some light on the mindset while taking this trade? My point here is that initial idea here would have been to trade the breakout. Am I correct? At what point do you decide to go against it? Sometimes what I have observed is that there is a fake-out and after that price does not go down either and keeps chopping about. Do you observe anything besides the price here?
observe the price action closely its a classic afternoon reversal breakout failure at vph .a lot of this comes from experience .once price price comes back below verl makes a small pivot should be ready to short there .check my post on 18th september i had posted nifty can fall if it breaks 1.50 low and it broke and fell decently this could have failed also but we as traders r looking for highest probablity and go with it .again watch thousands of charts itll become more clear to u .one simple hint im giving u generally good breakouts above such vph happen mostly in morning afternoon upmoves will generally be from vpl breakdown failures and vice versa for shorts .

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
observe the price action closely its a classic afternoon reversal breakout failure at vph .a lot of this comes from experience .once price price comes back below verl makes a small pivot should be ready to short there .check my post on 18th september i had posted nifty can fall if it breaks 1.50 low and it broke and fell decently this could have failed also but we as traders r looking for highest probablity and go with it .again watch thousands of charts itll become more clear to u .one simple hint im giving u generally good breakouts above such vph happen mostly in morning afternoon upmoves will generally be from vpl breakdown failures and vice versa for shorts .
The most crucial hint.