Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading

I do not understand why EVERYONE is trying to teach others in this forum. :( Everyone is trying to or proving to others that he/she is a trading guru. Why NOBODY ever shows/proves himself or herself first. Why not show your own trading contracts notes before you force the same old pivot things or any other methods down anybody's throat.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am not against teaching. I am against the act of everyone teaching the more or less same things by opening new thread. :( What is the point ? If there are 500 methods discussed in TJ which did not work (although everyone when started claimed in a way that his method is best), then why should one belive that what you are teaching works and can make one trader ?

Therefore, I sincerely request all the self-proclaimed gurus to kindly establish your trust by posting your daily/weekly/monthly (which ever you are comfortable with) contracts.

Please take this post in good faith. I have all good intentions and not trying to defame anyone. Thanks.

wisp

I do not understand why EVERYONE is trying to teach others in this forum. :( Everyone is trying to or proving to others that he/she is a trading guru. Why NOBODY ever shows/proves himself or herself first. Why not show your own trading contracts notes before you force the same old pivot things or any other methods down anybody's throat.

Please do not misunderstand me. I am not against teaching. I am against the act of everyone teaching the more or less same things by opening new thread. :( What is the point ? If there are 500 methods discussed in TJ which did not work (although everyone when started claimed in a way that his method is best), then why should one belive that what you are teaching works and can make one trader ?

Therefore, I sincerely request all the self-proclaimed gurus to kindly establish your trust by posting your daily/weekly/monthly (which ever you are comfortable with) contracts.

Please take this post in good faith. I have all good intentions and not trying to defame anyone. Thanks.
If you don't believe, please stay out of the thread and allow the others who believe to learn . Open your own thread for your opinions PLEASE.

This is against the rules of this forum.

Subhadip

My Dear Friend,
I never told that I am the best and I am not a Guru also. I am just sharing some points which new traders will take at least three years to learn.

So all new learners can join here in this thread for clearing of the cobweb in their brain. we all will learn. I am also here to learn.

psvaja

Dear learnthemarket,

I do not agree with you. If you do not like this thread, simply stay away without disturbing the flow. There are lots of members including me yet to digest very basic things about pivot and trend & trading. So please allow us to learn.

You need not to understand anything. By just staying away from this thread will be a great contribution from you to this forum.

Pravin

Subhadip

sangram1705

If you don't believe, please stay out of the thread and allow the others who believe to learn . Open your own thread for your opinions PLEASE.

This is against the rules of this forum.
Hi Wisp,
any post which disrupts the flow must be ignored. Once we stop paying attention, these type of posts will stop comming. the poster will understand that his post was found in bad taste & not welcome.
thanks

wisp