Pivot, Support , Resistance Calculator

Dear Satya & Arvind K.
Thanks for your s/w Satya and kudos to your spirit.
Thank Arvind K. for enhancing the knowledge thru the link.
However pivot.zip is more easily while every now an then you have to visit the link, and if the internet connection is down....??
Thanks
BAM.

Hi everybody,

There are so many online calculators available on the net but very few are downloadable application. I remember Joy offering one with multiple choices of camerilla, woodie and others. I still have it. I attach a easy one here too that is very handy.

hmp

Dear Ropewalker
Thanks For Reply.
There Is Still One Doubt. If I Have To Take Hourly Pivot At 2.05 Pm. Then I Have To Feed High, Low, Close, Of 9.55 A.m.to 2.00 P.m. And Not High,low, Close Of Prevous Hour (1.00 To 2 P.m.).
Pl. Correct Me If I M Wrong.
Regards
Hmp.

Dear Ropewalker
Thanks For Reply.
There Is Still One Doubt. If I Have To Take Hourly Pivot At 2.05 Pm. Then I Have To Feed High, Low, Close, Of 9.55 A.m.to 2.00 P.m. And Not High,low, Close Of Prevous Hour (1.00 To 2 P.m.).
Pl. Correct Me If I M Wrong.
Regards
Hmp.
hi hmp,
I would then require to know ur general setup. For me, I use 5min. charts. For trends I follow 60 min. charts. Hourly chart comes in six bars,9.55-10.55-11.55-12.55-1.55-2.55-3.55(actually till 3.30). Now if you want pivot at 1.15 u need to take the reading of 11.55-12.55. If you want exactly at 1.15, go to 12.15 data and find the high, low, close thereafter, it will be fine I presume. One thing more I never trade with pivot points in live market. Better go in for some more accurate option. Pivot are better for a general idea not an enrty/exit point. If you have a yahoo messenger id we can test this live. add me as sosogh in ur list.
thanks
Ropewalker