Penny Stocks

Do you believe in investing in penny stocks ?

• Yes !!!

Votes: 208 61.4%
  • No !!!

Votes: 94 27.7%
  • Can't Say !!!

Votes: 37 10.9%

• Total voters
people i just came across this wonderfull forum while surfing the net...

i would like to share some information...

i invest a part of my money in penny stocks {below Rs.5}

and i have noticed that when these shares start increasing then doubling your money is not hard.

for eg i had purchased DYNACONS SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS {dynsys - idirect code} @0.60 2 weeks back & today even the market has fallen so much, its still on upper circuit Rs. 1.10/- {touch wood} :)

i believe in telling others only after i have invested in that script cause its easy to advise and not buy.

another script which i have purchased today is FACOR ALLOYS and its on upper circuit of Rs. 5.53/-.

will post regularly & only after i purchase as i don't want people to say that "that guy told to buy"

am i right ? and do u want more ?
Hi,
But I would like to know on how many occasions you had gone wrong. Trading in penny stocks is viable only for orchestrated dealings, if i may say so !

Dear

The biggested risk of investing in penny stocks is getting delisted. You never know when the stock will stop trading and quotes will disappear especially if it is a private company. You entire capital gets blocked for unknown period.

Better to invest in companies if it is a PSU and these companies never default in paying listing fee to the exchanges and that may not be the case with private companies.

Take for example Steel authority of India which was at 3-4 Rs in 2001-2002.

Happy Investing

people i just came across this wonderfull forum while surfing the net...

i would like to share some information...

i invest a part of my money in penny stocks {below Rs.5}

and i have noticed that when these shares start increasing then doubling your money is not hard.

for eg i had purchased DYNACONS SYSTEMS & SOLUTIONS {dynsys - idirect code} @0.60 2 weeks back & today even the market has fallen so much, its still on upper circuit Rs. 1.10/- {touch wood} :)

i believe in telling others only after i have invested in that script cause its easy to advise and not buy.

another script which i have purchased today is FACOR ALLOYS and its on upper circuit of Rs. 5.53/-.

will post regularly & only after i purchase as i don't want people to say that "that guy told to buy"

am i right ? and do u want more ?

Originally Posted by vegadigitalco View Post
ANOTHER STOCK IS
APPLE FINANCE (500014) @ 6.76 ITS on UC wait till UC open Enter it for TGT 40++++ Better if GET Below 8rs

UNIVERSAL ARTS LTD (532378) Trading at 1.85 Enter it for TGT 10++++

I TOO INVESTED 10K each in BOTH STOCKS

HAPPY INVEST
###############
hi, vegadigital, Apple finanace in the last 3 years virtually declined to Rs.2

dear

the biggested risk of investing in penny stocks is getting delisted. You never know when the stock will stop trading and quotes will disappear especially if it is a private company. You entire capital gets blocked for unknown period.

better to invest in companies if it is a psu and these companies never default in paying listing fee to the exchanges and that may not be the case with private companies.

Take for example steel authority of india which was at 3-4 rs in 2001-2002.

Happy investing

buddy the shares of a pvt. Ltd. Co. Can't be traded in exchange

Last edited:

mastermind007

One of my friend has huge stock in Radha-Madhav Corp. Do this penny stocks pay dividend?

praveen taneja

Actually penny stocks are mostly operator driven stocks and run in circuits so instead of keeping eye on dividend keep eye on operator who control the stock many time promotors sell whole holding and run away I have one teledata info searching who is going to run company as I dont have time for that

sumantra

Dear

The biggested risk of investing in penny stocks is getting delisted. You never know when the stock will stop trading and quotes will disappear especially if it is a private company. You entire capital gets blocked for unknown period.

Better to invest in companies if it is a PSU and these companies never default in paying listing fee to the exchanges and that may not be the case with private companies.

Take for example Steel authority of India which was at 3-4 Rs in 2001-2002.

Happy Investing
one example is Varun Shipping.