Patterns and Technicals

Nishikant

Nice One

Praveen Failures are Road to Success. So with this Failure I can Improve Myself..
HARI OM :)

TRILLIAN BHAI

APKA CONFIDENCE BAHUT ACCHA LAGA. BHAGWAN SHREE RAM APKO AUR TARAKKI DE YEHI MERI SHREE RAM JI SE PRARTHANA HAI.

TAKE CARE.

REGARDS,
NISHIKANT K. HADGE

P.S. HAS ANYONE SEEN MR. PRAVEEN TANEJA????? :confused:

Nishikant

More Then A Minute!!!!!! Yes

Yes Sir,

Pattern To Get Created Takes More Then A Minute. You Are Right.

HARI OM,

Regards,
Nishikant K. Hadge

trillian

Nifty View

Safe traders look for the Breakout and trade as mentioned in the chart.

Candlestick analysis :

Gravestone Doji Nature :

In a bullish trending market the gravestone illustrates an unsustainable bull rally where price drives up to new highs in trading on day two, but sellers take control by market close.

Although this formation is a moderate to weak in signal strength, it is a warning for longs that the uptrend is losing momentum and bears may retake the market soon.

For safer side we can wait for next candle to confirm,

Regards,

trillian

Nifty View

Safe traders look for the Breakout and trade as mentioned in the chart.

Candlestick analysis :

Gravestone Doji Nature :

In a bullish trending market the gravestone illustrates an unsustainable bull rally where price drives up to new highs in trading on day two, but sellers take control by market close.

Although this formation is a moderate to weak in signal strength, it is a warning for longs that the uptrend is losing momentum and bears may retake the market soon.

For safer side we can wait for next candle to confirm,

Regards,
Symptoms started in Nifty? :thumb: :D

trillian

Time for 3150?

Yesterday posted an chart explaining that nifty formed an gravestone doji and its impact started and we witnessed.So Nifty moving to 3150 according to my analysis..

Just Its an analysis. Take the trade according to your own decision.

Regards,