Path to Consistency

Subhadip

Hi, I just wanted to ask how does one manage to get out of calendar spread safely when there is ferocious movement (like yesterday's vigorous movement)?? Normally, once we witness heavy movement beyond certain limit, then the calendar spread can go into loss as well. I may be wrong. Thnx ...

Sent from my HTC Desire 728 dual sim using Tapatalk
Managing delta, if already in that trade...

Else you already know that Calendar spread should be used in sideways, not in trending time...
Market in trend now...wait for ten more days..or when sideways confirm, then go for Calendar Spread

Shiv12345

Managing delta, if already in that trade...

Else you already know that Calendar spread should be used in sideways, not in trending time...
Market in trend now...wait for ten more days..or when sideways confirm, then go for Calendar Spread
Thanks!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 728 dual sim using Tapatalk

anilnegi

A quick summary of results of all trades taken in this thread since Sep 16

Sep trade : BNF profit booked 596 points

Oct trade : BNF profit booked 465 points

Nov trade : BNF 50 points profit (800 points if I include puts bought)

Dec 2 trades : BNF 90 points profit (just held for one day) & Nifty 365 points profit

Jan trade : BNF 464 points profit

Feb Trade : BNF 437 points profit

March Trade : BNF 463 points profit

April Trade : BNF 108 points profit

May 2017 - BNF 220 points profit

June 2017 - BNF 346 points profit

Every month has been a profitable month till now since last 10 months , thats the magic of delta neutral strategy.

anilnegi

Forget to mentioned its not mine but a very successful trader active on this forum earlier, many may be aware of his name, how can we learn this strategy, delta neutral

anilnegi

subha da, the above trade taken and initiated by SH, creater of 315 strategy and was a active memeber here, he is called it delta neutral strategy

Subhadip

subha da, the above trade taken and initiated by SH, creater of 315 strategy and was a active memeber here, he is called it delta neutral strategy
ok....but i do not follow that....

hi friends.

nice to meet you all. This thread is really interesting and i dont know why there is no more updates. I would like to know more about options writing .

Example. now nifty is 10454 .

According to first strategy ,

India vix is 19.23 . so i think its right time to short.

1 . i have to sell 10450 ce and pe of march (it may be any price )
2. i have to buy 10450 ce and pe of april ( it may also be any price )
3 . I have to close the options on march expiry or i can close it when in good profit.

is the above steps correct . pls some one shed me some light on this .