Pair Trading - Exploring The Low Risk Statistical Arbitrage Trading Concepts

checkmate7

Also attaching till date analysis of 204 stocks..Please have a look and suggest if value coming is correct or not

Attachments

VJAY

Dear checkmate,
Now how I can update stockdata file daily basis?as I use for update it through code shared by ncube....Now scrip name changed I think it will not do update data into stockdata file!!!!can you help for this problem?

checkmate7

checkmate7

Dear checkmate,
Now how I can update stockdata file daily basis?as I use for update it through code shared by ncube....Now scrip name changed I think it will not do update data into stockdata file!!!!can you help for this problem?
Yes @ncube script will not help..I am just doing in excel which dont take much time using vlookup..but will see if I can make some macro that will automate the task

checkmate7

Yes am getting the same file...:):up:
Vijay can you please take 2-3 data and check with your original scripts not mine if zscore and pvalue is correct

VJAY

Vijay can you please take 2-3 data and check with your original scripts not mine if zscore and pvalue is correct
Dear checkmate,
I have only small numbers of scrips in my file...I checked what I have in my file with your file ...Its absulately matching :up:

VJAY

Dear checkmate,
Whats this at start of the code?is it needed?

1539849690670.png