Original Turtle Rules - As A Complete Trading System

kainiteh

Hi,
i need help on this turtle trading! First, it is simple and objective in every aspect.

Could some explain following point with an example,
Second breakout after successful should not be considered for entry.. what it exactly means?

Thanks

Hello Friends,

Perhaps One Of The Most Overlooked Trading System In Existence & Probably The Only Complete Sytem.

The Original Turtle Rules - Is A Complete Trading System, One That Covers Every Aspect Of Trading, and Leaves Virtually No Decision To The Subjective Whims Of The Trader.

The Components Of A Complete System
  • MARKETS - What To Buy or Sell

• POSITION SIZING - How Much To Buy or Sell

• ENTRIES - When To Buy or Sell

• STOPS - When To Get Out Of A Losing Position

• EXITS - When To Get Out Of A Winning Position

• TACTICS - How To Buy or Sell

Anticipating the Most FAQ - Would surely be the "Dollar Point" in the Equation

Dollar Point as an Illustration for easier understanding would be 1 for Shares since they are Traded in a Minimum Quantity of 1 & likewise for Futures Contract would be the Minimum Lot Size of The Particular Futures Contract. eg. Nifty Future would be 100 since it is traded in a Minimum Lot Size of 100
The Turtle Rules Complete Trading System PDF is being attached herewith this Thread & I hope All interested in a Mechanical System will Find it useful.

Any Criticism & Opinions from All are welcome to Post here in this Thread

PLEASE NOTE: Since, I am limited by the size of the Attachment that can be posted in the Thread, The Complete Set Shall Have 5 Parts.. TurtleRules-1, TurtleRules-2, so on & so forth.

Update (6th March 2012) New Link for the single file & Many Thanks To Dev Da for Uploading

LINK
Turtle Rules

Enjoy Yourselves

SavantGarde
Dear Friend,

Link is not opening. Can you please upload again or share