Order FLow Data

Am i correct that for BSE/ NSE Equity Segment we do not get Order FLow Data information on Intraday, unlike International Markets

Am i Correct?

if now, how do we get this information?
Order flow data is collected by some foreign software and data firms and then supplied to Indian subscribers for NSE/BSE. I know someone using one such data service. The subscription charges are steep ( more than Rs 20,000 per month when dollars subscription is converted to Rs ). But that data is very useful in trading.

Smart_trade

TradeOptions

Order flow data is collected by some foreign software and data firms and then supplied to Indian subscribers for NSE/BSE. I know someone using one such data service. The subscription charges are steep ( more than Rs 20,000 per month when dollars subscription is converted to Rs ). But that data is very useful in trading.

Smart_trade
ST bro, please share the name of the data vendor. 20K is not expensive if they are really giving tick by tick order flow data.

Thanks and regards

ST bro, please share the name of the data vendor. 20K is not expensive if they are really giving tick by tick order flow data.

Thanks and regards
Sure, will give you the name on Monday, as I dont want to disturb the trader friend on weekends and discuss about trading matters.

Smart_trade

wisp

Thanks and regards
He is getting data from e signal and OF by MarketDelta.

esignal platform fee is 145 plus futures data fee is 25 plus nse fee is 14 = 184/month....MD is approx 125 (std edition) + 25 = 150..so comes to 334 USD/month..if one wants professional edition of MD(with their proprietary indicators), then it is 175+25 = 200 usd/month..

so, bottomline is 334/month for std MD and 384/month for prof MD...you can find out more from the respective vendors.

http://www.marketdelta.com/products/charts/compare-editions

Smart_trade

vishnu_1990v

ST da,
Is it really worth paying nearly 20k per month only for data and for their propertiary indicators.
What about small qty traders affordability and should we aim for that in future to buy their services.
vishnu_1990v

ST da,
Is it really worth paying nearly 20k per month only for data and for their propertiary indicators.
What about small qty traders affordability and should we aim for that in future to buy their services.
vishnu_1990v
Depends on what kind of trader one is...if one is a scalper and trading large volumes of say few hundred contracts then this Rs 20,000 is a small change....I thought about it at one point but as I dont trade in that fashion I am not going for it....but the friend is a very large and successful trader, for him it a good trading tool.

Small daytraders can be very successful with simple systems.

Smart_trade

mt4trader

in my opinion order flow technique is useful for high frequency trader who wants enter and exit 3 to 5 pips.but it helps from trapping at high or low levels.
it help for taking final decision to entry or exit and avoid us getting trapped.
i am using it for confirmation.i am using two charts one order flow other normal
in ninjatrader many order flow softwares available.
this is economical method for ordeflow.
i am using yusi utility for data working correctly.
but there is problem with gdfl and other data.
i am not tried truedata

mostly i am trading mcx where volumes are low

Last edited: