Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Link not working,I want this for NT7
blackberry,

Its working. Just drop an email to the id which is mentioned in the above webpage. you will get details.Prices are really cheep and i observed data updating faster than globaldatafeeds as its tick level.

reliability confirmed by mt4trader..:thumb::thumb:

blackberry,

Its working. Just drop an email to the id which is mentioned in the above webpage. you will get details.Prices are really cheep and i observed data updating faster than globaldatafeeds as its tick level.

reliability confirmed by mt4trader..:thumb::thumb:
Nextgen_trader,

As u r using it so can u please tell about installation and back fill as I generally trade commodity after 5 PM. So each time at login i have to back fill or past 2-3 days it automatically back fill the data.
Also u r using NOW or NEST... ?

Nextgen_trader,

As u r using it so can u please tell about installation and back fill as I generally trade commodity after 5 PM. So each time at login i have to back fill or past 2-3 days it automatically back fill the data.
Also u r using NOW or NEST... ?
Hi Ankur,

Installation is easy just click next. Just follow help file after installation any sort of errors . If you still face issues you can reach out to the id in the link.he will do it for you any other unresolved config issues.

i just used 1-2 days. you need to click back fill option manually just for current day to get till 5. backfill option works very quickly. I guess 1 min backfill data will be updated.

numbers with in the gomi volume ladder i am yet to see.

Thanks,

Last edited: