Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Also hesitant to use....Becaz the nature of delta calculation by updown tick which we Indians get either from TD OR ESIGNAL. As you have finished auctions always...

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk
Also hesitant to use....Becaz the nature of delta calculation by updown tick which we Indians get either from TD OR ESIGNAL. As you have finished auctions always...

You can use bid/ask instead of the up-down tick with e-signal true data even nest rtd, also you can capture data using gomi rec with market analyzer bid/ask data. but you want run machine full working hours

Hi sphameed....i see COT in your template.
I still don't understand the COT calculation even after going tru the doc from gomi...theoretically i get it....but i need to see in number calculation...how do you come to that top and bottom number....any idea...

I am not interested in COT its balance of the buyers vs sellers, you can also find user manual gomiji site.
I am using OFA only for confirmation to how script react certain level (PD-high, PD-low, PD-close and important SR level) then take a position,
for trend identity I always using market profile.
BR
hameed

Capturing data is a real pain..small technical glitches will cause pockets of missing data....understood on bid ask capturing...thanks

You can use bid/ask instead of the up-down tick with e-signal true data even nest rtd, also you can capture data using gomi rec with market analyzer bid/ask data. but you want run machine full working hours

What's is PD? and what's that top and bottom values?
Hi sphameed....i see COT in your template.
I still don't understand the COT calculation even after going tru the doc from gomi...theoretically i get it....but i need to see in number calculation...how do you come to that top and bottom number....any idea...

I am not interested in COT its balance of the buyers vs sellers, you can also find user manual gomiji site.
I am using OFA only for confirmation to how script react certain level (PD-high, PD-low, PD-close and important SR level) then take a position,
for trend identity I always using market profile.
BR
hameed

Capturing data is a real pain..small technical glitches will cause pockets of missing data....understood on bid ask capturing...thanks

Bro we did well so you can do it, use higher CPU good amount of ram, SSD replace for hard disk struggle free windows less other application and better ISP and managed power backup, thats it

Was using TD....now for testing i subscribed for Esignal....Esignal is costly but faster i feel...still testing....240$ odd including 40 days of Tick data...plus mcx plus nse futures...

Hi,
Currently which data feed using for Gomi?
TrueData ,E signal or Terminal based?

RPS. VINOD

Yeah that's true

Bro we did well so you can do it, use higher CPU good amount of ram, SSD replace for hard disk struggle free windows less other application and better ISP and managed power backup, thats it