Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Hi Sphameed or any senior member

Can you please share your template. A month back i started with order flow and now got it working...only with the help of this awesome thread.

But the clarity of your chart is what am still missing. I request you people to please share the latest template. Since most of the links are dead in this thread

Hi all just an update...
Been testing few data providers and compatibility of the orderflow tools.... came to conclusions...

Basic calculation in forming an orderflow chart...

1. Bis ask stamped data ( different from tick data ) - more clarity and preferred data.

2. Updown tick calculation.

Refer below link

As of I'm aware of ...no one provides bid ask stamped data including esignal and true data. Only tick data.

The orderflow tools from orderflows don't work which i own. Resquested to add updown tick calculation. Hoping...

Started taking trial from gomicators....only gomis tool works with esignal and TD.

Gomi's tool is comprehensive....lots of options. Custom values...still testing...more likely I'll end with this....this is the option i have.

Some from ninjatrader itself works and linnsoft....have not tried...info collected tru chat.

If you see the link...you will understand the limitations were ratios and finished auctions will have a difference.

I was stuck with this....why not working. Found a solution. Above might me useful info for newbies venturing into orderflow.

Cheers....
Happy trading

Sent from my LG-H930 using Tapatalk