Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Hi,

I have gone through the beginning of thread (Initial 25 pages), most of the files/videos that was shared is not available in the respective places. I have Ninja trade 8, with data feed. Installed Gomiorderflow, is there any template or settings that needs to be done for Nifty and NSE stocks. I have gone through the documents but getting confused, so any help will be much appreciated.

Regards

Hi,

I have gone through the beginning of thread (Initial 25 pages), most of the files/videos that was shared is not available in the respective places. I have Ninja trade 8, with data feed. Installed Gomiorderflow, is there any template or settings that needs to be done for Nifty and NSE stocks. I have gone through the documents but getting confused, so any help will be much appreciated.

Regards
Not enough if you want fulfill order flow finish all pages then you know what you need and in this threat mostly discused and guided for platform ninja trader 7

rpsvinod

Hi,

Regards
What Datafeed using for NT8? Which Gomi orderflow file did u installed?, bcoz for NT8, there's no free stuff on gomi.
RPS. VINOD

rpsvinod

There's may be some issue, with free version of gomi tool files with Over write on GomiProversion Set up files, Take care.
Anyway Still no update on RT Data Part using for NT7.
And July onwards Truedata offers MCX Segment too, along with Existing Products.

RPS. VINOD

There's may be some issue, with free version of gomi tool files with Over write on GomiProversion Set up files, Take care.

RPS. VINOD
I use Truedata, I got a template from one of the members. Its working realtime but I dont see historical data I dont see Gomirecorder in this. Probably will include this and see what happens.

RPS. VINOD
I use Truedata, I got a template from one of the members. Its working realtime but I dont see historical data I dont see Gomirecorder in this. Probably will include this and see what happens.
For historical tick data you should make tick real time data column. Nt7>tools>options>data then find and put tick on two columns see picture I have attached.
And make sure select calc mode in gomi ladder "updowntick" instead "bidask"

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk