Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
Interesting chart.I always thought bearish candles mean more selling pressure and vice versa but the above chart says that need not be always the case.
So then how to trade with this chart ?
Me too not familiar with this chart iam price action trader but MP (market profile) used for confirmation to enter exit but now realised this order flow more accurate thanks to MT4TRADER He contribute his hard work to trader.
Iam newbie to OFA take sometime to master it.
PS: NPOC good sign to take decision. in my view

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hi, can any one tell me which data provider provides bid ask data backfill for NT8 to use orderflow charts. Im using Truedata , they said its in progress. any other data providers who provide such data....

Seniors and other MP/OFA experts, i am new to this field, completed reading most of the messages, just want to know who is using which data feed for NT7 for volume ladder? Thanks
You can find in this thread
http://www.traderji.com/community/index.php?threads/97637/

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Brother, can we use the josh utility for real time data feed of Ninja Trader too?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

truedata only i think they have service for NT7
they dont backfill, basically they dont save bid ask data for the NT7 or NT8 to display orderflow charts , wen u swtich on ur charts ,,,,orderflow charts work in realtime but cant get a data or an hour back,,,, any solutions on this ??? any seniors to help me figure if im right or to get myself corrected...

they dont backfill, basically they dont save bid ask data for the NT7 or NT8 to display orderflow charts , wen u swtich on ur charts ,,,,orderflow charts work in realtime but cant get a data or an hour back,,,, any solutions on this ??? any seniors to help me figure if im right or to get myself corrected...
best thing josh utility and run gomi recorder on market analyzer. you can record every piece of data this is the best solution.
this method also work on truedata