Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

onequorauser

If u r serious in trading, try official paid version from developer. It's worth for ur money.
RPS. VINOD
I am serious.. but I am also confused about the strategies to employ..I am currently trying to go through this thread but looks like it isnt very active so going through active examples is getting a little difficult

onequorauser

If u expect Spoon feed. No one is ready to do it. Already Shared enough details upto some extent.
I am not expecting to be spoon fed here. I am having doubts similar to what people had in the first 30 odd pages of this thread. Only difference being that queries which were then resolved through files, the links for which no longer work.

Thanks for your inputs though..

Last edited:
If u expect Spoon feed. No one is ready to do it. Already Shared enough details upto some extent.
I am not expecting to be spoon fed here. I am having similar doubts to what people had in the first 30 odd pages of this thread. Only difference being that queries which were then resolved through file, the links for which no longer work.

Thanks for your inputs though..
http://www.traderji.com/energy/100979-crude-oil-help-3.html#post1131995

In this link you can download all three files and video tutorial.
Like mr Vinod said just read post from #70 you will experience it
Thank you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Like this people rarely found without cast, brave heart. Long live bro.
SHIKMARU everyone here followed same path because our elders showed this path.95% trader following and rejecting many trading systems.
i am started with mt4 and learn coding also.finally found all repainting indicators.
then followed amibroker and again learn coding (just tweaking of existing code).this also too many falls signals.then algo trading this also failure because market knows how to fool the algo trade.

then learned ninjatrader because more popular software world over and many trading rooms use this software
Finally learned the OFA but this also best for scalping.
then i added OFA with profile trading.
i finally decided if this system fails give up the trading.
i succeeded this system so i am sharing with you all
there is no different everybody had same experience.

so work hard learn ninja, then OFA
this only take to our goal