Options Classroom Training at Bangalore

Hello,

I am a beginner trader in Options and I was looking into classroom training for Options to enhance my knowledge. I found one good trainer through NSE and his course covers all necessary modules to understand options trading. But the training location would be in Mumbai which will add travel and accommodation expenses along with course fee.

When I have a word with him I found another option if we have a batch of 8 people to attend the training from Bangalore location he is ready to come down as per the convenient date. Currently myself and 2 more of my friends are planning to attend. If anybody else interested kindly respond. I shall share the course details along with trainer profile. It will be 4 days (two weekend) 10AM - 5PM covers complete Options from basic to advanced.

Please let me know (with email) if anyone interested by 6th Nov'16.

The date and place yet to be decided.It would be mostly on second half of Nov'16/First half of Dec'16 Course fee would wrapped down to 20k/person.

Thanks,
Selva.

Note: My intention is to get the benefit of training without traveling to Mumbai. You can directly interact with the trainer regarding course and fee details.

travi

Hello,

I am a beginner trader in Options and I was looking into classroom training for Options to enhance my knowledge. I found one good trainer through NSE and his course covers all necessary modules to understand options trading. But the training location would be in Mumbai which will add travel and accommodation expenses along with course fee.

When I have a word with him I found another option if we have a batch of 8 people to attend the training from Bangalore location he is ready to come down as per the convenient date. Currently myself and 2 more of my friends are planning to attend. If anybody else interested kindly respond. I shall share the course details along with trainer profile. It will be 4 days (two weekend) 10AM - 5PM covers complete Options from basic to advanced.

Please let me know (with email) if anyone interested by 6th Nov'16.

The date and place yet to be decided.It would be mostly on second half of Nov'16/First half of Dec'16 Course fee would wrapped down to 20k/person.

Thanks,
Selva.

Note: My intention is to get the benefit of training without traveling to Mumbai. You can directly interact with the trainer regarding course and fee details.
I'd suggest you to get Live Trades from the Trainer, not just theory.
One someone gives a Theory Lesson, He/She backs it up with practicals.

Try to learn from traders whose equity base is not less than Rs.50 lakhs. Genuine teachers never hesitate to show their equity holdings live even before we pay our fee.
All others are bogus.