Option trading with DanPickUp

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello DanPickUp. how are you?
i am doing delta trading. it is just the beginning. i do spreads. i.e vol arbitrage. after doing spread sometime i convert it into different strategies. like iron condor etc. and keep my gamma in control and run it. do calender spreads after mid of the month. do short straddle, strangle when vol is high. everything is going well. but now i want to use my knowledge of technical analysis in delta trading. so i need your help. i use to trade in futures. generally i use to take position just 5 min before market close. and close the positions next day. so how should i use this method in delta trading. and i can be little unhedged also. so please suggest me. also give your thoughts on whatever i mentioned i.e spread, strategies, calender spreads, short vol play. and give your suggestion so that i can make it better. and tell me how can we use technical analysis in delta trading.

Admin I request you to close this thread now. Thank you.
Admin, please don't close it. Dan, a request. You may not participate any further, but closing the thread sends it to obscurity. This is too useful a thread to be obscure.

Status
Not open for further replies.