Option Jobbing Business

Nikhil Dogra

Risk per trade is usually 300-375/trade and infact it is not "fixed" per se however daily risk is fixed at 1250

Nikhil Dogra

Mix of both , again it depends on the market structure. I don't enter a trade with a view to gain, i have a view on loss which i can bear in context of market structure & previous 5m candle low (in case of long) or previous 5m candle high (in case of short) and see if market gives me something.

Nikhil Dogra

Today was a tricky day , less than INR 300 made in net after factoring in the expenses

P$L.png

Nikhil Dogra

Trade Plan For 21st Dec 2017

Trade Plan.png

OneThatGotAway

when call was hitting 20 i was thinking of u lol ...and hoping u booked profit coz i knew it won;t cross 10500 lol.. it did for soemtime but couln;t sustain lol
but ok whatever ended in green so all good

Nikhil Dogra

I forgot about the call to be honest & when i saw it i exited at 12.2 amidst the bullspank session late in the afternoon lol

Last edited:

Nikhil Dogra

Nothing traded today , i will now enjoy my last week & not worry about markets , see you all on Jan 1st 2018 , Merry X-Mas & Happy new year Cheers!!!

Nikhil Dogra

Hello folks , hope all of you had a great start to the new year 2018 , i will be resuming trading on Jan 8th 2018 , I don't know how much longer (perhaps till Feb 2018 but still not sure) i will maintain this thread as chances are very very high i will be focusing on ultra low latency arbitrage, market making & hft professionally in my mentors prop firm