Opening of new Account

hallo i have a account in marketiva..i am indian..i want to fund my account through bank wires...will you help me for this..when i go to bank for bank wire transfer ...they ask me the purpose..what i write on this purpose of remittence.
The purpose is for forex trading transaction, forex trading is a legal business and bank will 100% allow it, they ask for what purpose may be they aware if the money will be used to monetize illegal activity.

Other method is using e-gold, if there is no e-gold exchanger on your country i suggest you to open your own exchanger and serve all traders from india to exchange their e-gold with you. :D :D :D

neo1599

Hi,

Marketiva is good and I have used their service for a while now.

You should take a look at northfinance.com. They give you access to MT4 platform which is the best out there according to me, they accept credit card for funding of account. cms-forex is also good and accept paypal.

Neo :)

Now marketiva has reduced their spreads on all the pairs, also they introduced 3 new funds to invest.
Indiamond seems the best for me, it got a nice upward move yesterday, but im holding a Brasillion position right now.
Im very pleased with the service of marketiva and it didnt found any other better broker from the ones i tried.

Sir,

I want to open a forex Account with
100-200 us$.
I live in india,
i want to deposit funds with credit card.
any broker who supports these conditions.
i have account with stifx. And i deposit funds with them mostly with credit card or debit card. Its Instant and thats very good.
Check with there customer support. they are available even in weekend.

ACM (Advanced Currency Market) is the best broker yet...for professional trading. :)

Easy-Forex.com is good for beginners. Start from 50 USD, credit card transfers and instant activation etc..etc..

hi
can anyone tell about the taxation of the profit made from forx market??? how one can show this income in IT return ? r there any problem? if anyon have done the same plz tell me