Open letter to President of India

Is there a need for electrol reforms?

• Urgent need

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No need

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

columbus

When ManMohan Singh was RBI's Governor ,he used to report to Pranab Mukherjee.Things changed
when MMS was made PM.Pranab used to report to MMS.Now things have changed as Pranab da was
made President.Pranab da appeared to be a bold president we had in recent years.Of course he was
made President by virtue of his boldness,experience,seniority,knowledge ...etc.

1.Elections for every 4 years.

It sounds intimidating ELECTION for every 4 years in place of 5 years.In other words one election
more for every 20 years.Advantages are many.Among them ,the increasing in accountability.In order
to stay in power ,one has to perform well.In case poor performance will put opposition in Power.
The best results for a Country is obtained ,if it gives a chance to opposition a chance to rule.
You get the best from both.

2.Differential voting powers.

This requires constitutional amendment since our constitution guarantees equality
to all citizens.

It sounds quite comical to equates an IAS officer with an illiterate person as far
as voting is concerned.Election for an illiterate person (mostly) means free bucks,
free liquor , free biriyani for few days but in reality it is the future of country for
few years.But it is not in vogue elsewhere in the world because the literacy rates
are high in these parts.By giving more power to educated people means ,giving some
incentive to education in a way and making them more accountable.

DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE

Last edited:

stock72

Ya .. the voting powers should be rated .
not only on the basis of education but also on the basis of other factors like

1) Age
2) Number of kids , how many boys and how many girls,
3) income tax payment,
4) criminal records,
etc

When ManMohan Singh was RBI's Governor ,he used to report to Pranab Mukherjee.Things changed
when MMS was made PM.Pranab used to report to MMS.Now things have changed as Pranab da was
made President.Pranab da appeared to be a bold president we had in recent years.Of course he was
made President by virtue of his boldness,experience,seniority,knowledge ...etc.

1.Elections for every 4 years.

It sounds intimidating ELECTION for every 4 years in place of 5 years.In other words one election
more for every 20 years.Advantages are many.Among them ,the increasing in accountability.In order
to stay in power ,one has to perform well.In case poor performance will put opposition in Power.
The best results for a Country is obtained ,if it gives a chance to opposition a chance to rule.
You get the best from both.

[B]2.Differential voting powers.
[/B]
This requires constitutional amendment since our constitution guarantees equality
to all citizens.

It sounds quite comical to equates an IAS officer with an illiterate person as far
as voting is concerned.Election for an illiterate person (mostly) means free bucks,
free liquor , free biriyani for few days but in reality it is the future of country for
few years.But it is not in vogue elsewhere in the world because the literacy rates
are high in these parts.By giving more power to educated people means ,giving some
incentive to education in a way and making them more accountable.

rkkarnani

Ya .. the voting powers should be rated .
not only on the basis of education but also on the basis of other factors like

1) Age
2) Number of kids , how many boys and how many girls,
3) income tax payment,
4) criminal records,
etc
Why the Serial "2" Number of Kids? And if at all, why isnt the number enough? What for do we need the genders of the children?

stock72

Why the Serial "2" Number of Kids? And if at all, why isnt the number enough? What for do we need the genders of the children?
there is huge difference between a father of four son than the father four daughter ... .especially in India.

I have another.........Idea.....President rule is compulsory.....I means election after 5yrs ok..........but rule should be 4 yrs.....next 1 yrs president rule compulsory.......all........honest IPS officer.......will rule the country.....in this way we can control the corruption.....

I have another.........Idea.....President rule is compulsory.....I means election after 5yrs ok..........but rule should be 4 yrs.....next 1 yrs president rule compulsory.......all........honest IPS officer.......will rule the country.....in this way we can control the corruption.....
Idea is not your cup of tea..........you are just ........... puppet:D

rkkarnani

That's "Police State" like what were in Russia under Communism !
That's no democracy ! I would any day prefer present Government to "Autocracy"!

rkkarnani

there is huge difference between a father of four son than the father four daughter ... .especially in India.
You are suggesting that a person's Voting Power be rated according to the 'genders' of his/her children !
Why this gender bias? Yes, in today's India we still have a difference (may not be as huge as it was 20/30 years back) between a Son's father and a Daughter's father. We need to end it and not encourage it ! :mad:

stock72

be practical ...

If i a guy have daughter he need a hectic money to settle her than the son ..
so obviously his load is huge and his need / wish need to be captured promptly in the voting power ..

Ha! .. why we discussing here all these ..and who going to listen ..

You are suggesting that a person's Voting Power be rated according to the 'genders' of his/her children !
Why this gender bias? Yes, in today's India we still have a difference (may not be as huge as it was 20/30 years back) between a Son's father and a Daughter's father. We need to end it and not encourage it ! :mad: