open=high=low strategy

rajsumi121

I want to discuss one strategy with you all but i am not sure it really works or not but i tested few days and found quite use ful and simple .

buy = nifty gap down opening ( 35 points or more ) + scrip trading at least 1% below previous close + today's open = today's low .= stoploss day low target 1 to 2% .

Sell - opposite is sell .

Please share your views ..

rajsumi121

I want to discuss one strategy with you all but i am not sure it really works or not but i tested few days and found quite use ful and simple .

buy = nifty gap down opening ( 35 points or more ) + scrip trading at least 1% below previous close + today's open = today's low .= stoploss day low target 1 to 2% .

Now question is how to find open=low=high in 1st 15 min trade ... I am having a excel sheet but i dont know how to attach here .

hi...

Well...backtest for last 7 to 9 years and see if it works...my friend sometimesa strategy works for few days and suddenly it stops working. But if it has worked for 7 to 9 years. it wud work ahead too.

take care...

augubhai

Raj,
Love the way you think of building simple strategies.

in first 15 min ,if you can track open = low stocks...you can buy it for intraday..it can fetch good return...opposite is open = high

thanks rajsumi

rajsumi121

Today bharti give good sell signal .. i short bharti future at 441.80 .. exited 1% below 437.50 .