ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

techdump

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear friends,

I have included few features as our members have been asking and uploaded the new version to r a p i d s h a r e

LINK REMOVED - upgrading software...

If you have already installed ChartsData, uninstall and install the new one, previous data's and settings won't be affected.

RANJITSINGH66,
Backfilling will be automatically done as you no need to worry about the file names. Just choose the TA software (Ami/Ms/FC) and start backfilling.

Happy Trading.

Loganathan

Last edited:

orderflow13

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

hi techdump.
thanks for update, downloaded new update, what are the new features? i am not technical person, but this time around i could able to download bhav copy from nse in csv format, but in csv bhav copy there ant any indices, i am a nifty trader and my need is following type of data, nse nifty future, option, open interest ( both nifty future and option )vix, is there any way to do so ?am i missing something in chart data? my software is fchart.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

VJAY

Aman, it happens if you use a proxy IP. Try moving out of the proxy mode.
Hai,
Same problem shown when I tryed to download error as "Your IP address 218.248.68.63 is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed.".

Please guide me how to move out of the proxy mode?

Regards
VJAY

orderflow13

Hai,
Same problem shown when I tryed to download error as "Your IP address 218.248.68.63 is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed.".

Please guide me how to move out of the proxy mode?

Regards
VJAY
did u try this ?
disconnet the internet wait for few seconds and connect again, and see if downloading starts

VJAY

did u try this ?
disconnet the internet wait for few seconds and connect again, and see if downloading starts
Hai Alex
Thanks for your Reply.But problem is same after disconnect and reconnect internet.same error message showing.

Regards
VJAY

johnnypareek

It's seems u got shared IP. u can use proxy or keep trying. I guess u also gets that to dnload wait 45 min or so.

johnny

lvgandhi

In Amibroker symbols with 10 letters have a 9 letter counterpart in database with empty data. Is it necessary as per your program.

VJAY

It's seems u got shared IP. u can use proxy or keep trying. I guess u also gets that to dnload wait 45 min or so.

johnny
Hi johny,
Can you tell me how to do the proxy settings.

Thanks & Regards
VJAY

Vijay,
go to some cybercafe and download it.

cheers
AVLOK