ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backfill

orderflow13

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

It will be nice if you add help file along with this superb s/w or open a section of frequently asked question.As i still figuring it out how to link fchart with this s/w
my requirement is fetching real time data as fchart linked with quote tracker and it doesnt feed future data and stop feeding when pc is off
hope this utility helps on this regard

Re: ODIN/***** realtime data to Amibroker, Metastock, Fcharts, Excel & txt with Backf

Dear

Thank you for the software
But it is not coming under use as dont have all information about how to configure it & how it will work !!

please provide detail Procedure !!

Loganathan,
Well done..
I used it for 1 minute backfill from *****. Job done. For 5 day 5 minute back fill not done. This is area to look for. I will check for real time on friday. Second thing is that there is problem between symbols. For one scrip there are two symbols eg. ADLABSFILM (NSE) ADLABSFIL.NS; That ***** symbol not updates. Only one symbol updates. This is not a big problem. Third thing is other than BSE/NSE symbol i have to watch and see chart of major world indices in EOD/Real Time (dow, FTSE, DAX etc) there is no provision to add that symbols. Plz make it possible. Other suggestion give time interval for automatic backfill for selected scrips. Also give us choice to set the path of Charting software database. Currently its on C drive. I like to change at some other drive for safety purpose.
These are some of suggestions/additions. If you have some good help file that will be very helpful.
Thanx for the good software.
AVLOK

Last edited:

Dear Loganathan,

This is really a great software, I have ever seen. I request for some small clarifications and developments:

1. The database that is created in Amibroker say Newdata1 cannot be inserted into the ChartsData, How do I do that? Meaning how do I configure Amibroker that it is compatible to ChartsData.

2. In Backfill if you can introduce the option of select all to complete the backfill. It would be great. Thank you.

Regards

VISHNU

mmca2006

Dear Friends,

I am unable to upload software to this forum as it will accept attachments less than 100 kb, and i uploaded it to r a p i d s h a r e file sharing.

http://**********.com/files/149913489/ChartsData_Setup.zip

Check out my first post for Ami/Ms/Fcharts configuration...

Send me your queries & suggestions

Happy Trading

Loganathan
hi
Thanks lot for this s/w but
I am getting an error msg while downloading--
"The file could not be found. Please check the download link".
I was egarly waiting for this s/w since your first post . please help.:eek::eek:

chachi

Dear techdump,

Oops sorry..I misreported that link may not be ok....Its ok (problem with my connection)....but I could not download the file yet after my 4 attempt.....Rapid share always gives messages like error...u r downloading already file etc..... it is better to use 4 shared for uploading files .......rather than rapid share (this sucks)

Regards

Last edited:

orderflow13

Dear techdump,

Oops sorry..I misreported that link may not be ok....Its ok (problem with my connection)....but I could not download the file yet after my 4 attempt.....Rapid share always gives messages like error...u r downloading already file etc..... it is better to use 4 shared for uploading files .......rather than rapid share (this sucks)

Regards
http://www.r a p i d s h a r e.com/files/149913489/ChartsData_Setup.zip

after removing the spaces link is working , i downloaded it, ur help will be appreciated for using it with fcharts, as ur expert over there ( i use ur excel utility, its very good )
Thanks

orderflow13

hi
Thanks lot for this s/w but
I am getting an error msg while downloading--
"The file could not be found. Please check the download link".
I was egarly waiting for this s/w since your first post . please help.:eek::eek:
http://www.r a p i d s h a r e.com/files/149913489/ChartsData_Setup.zip

after removing the spaces link is working ,
Alex

oxusmorouz

please upload on 4 s hared dot com. rapid site always tell me 'your IP address is downloading a file please wait' and the wait never goes away
thanks
Aman, it happens if you use a proxy IP. Try moving out of the proxy mode.

sekpalani

Live in present and pleasant.

Great! excellent tool for data feed. Thanks a lot Loganathan sir.:)

Today I checked the tool, it works fine with *****. But with ODIN the price updates in charts data tool but not on the Amibroker. What could be the reason?

Needs some updations as our friends said earlier
1. Providing option to select all scripts in backfill.
2. Option to select multiple market watch. Now it selects only one.

will let you know if any more to be included.

Thanks again.
Sekar